• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
Rob_Merritt

I'm so stuck at the end game.

Does Middle Manager of Justice become impossible towards the end game? I have all 4 of my heroes fully upgraded, top end meteors, top of the line equipment and costumes, and supply of fully stocked power ups and bonus items. There is nothing else to upgrade or buy. I've tried several different groups of heroes as well. Yet I barely scratch the final bosses and they don't really hurt me either. I through everything I have at them, powering up, lowering their powers but after several turns the villains just stomp on my heroes, wiping out all their health, and win. I loved the game until now.

Does Middle Manager of Justice become impossible towards the end game? I have all 4 of my heroes fully upgraded, top end meteors, top of the line equipment and costumes, and supply of fully stocked power ups and bonus items. There is nothing else to upgrade or buy. I've tried several different groups of heroes as well. Yet I barely scratch the final bosses and they don't really hurt me either. I through everything I have at them, powering up, lowering their powers but after several turns the villains just stomp on my heroes, wiping out all their health, and win. I loved the game until now.

Have you tried debuffing the enemy's power and buffing up your heros' powers as much as possible? And this is for the Alien Boss?

I can't defeat Mugging Director, Beastfly, or the Alien Boss

Here is my main squad:

Galaxy Girl -

P: 34

H: 250

A: 8

I: 6

Kelvar Unitard

Thornium Bling

focused zapped - level 3

Crime Bot

P:40

H:170

A:0

I:14

Justice Corp Power Belt

Thornium Bling

emit rocket - level 3

Gloomerang

P:13

H:170

A:8

I:26

Kelvar Unitard

Lamium Bling

ability gloomerang - level 3

Surge Protector

P:40

H:140

A:0

I:14

Justice Corp Power Belt

Lamium Bling

Buzz kick - level 3

In my inventory for each battle, I have a bunch of weak sauce, absolute power bars, Nuke-accino, yak milk and several of the weaker items that auto fill.

And my middle manager is maxed out as well.

I'm playing on a HTC One

Android version 4.1.2

It's all about the special attacks you use. If you're going into a boss fight, choose powers that only attack a single enemy, and maybe one debuff power. I find the debuff power to be unnecessary in the boss fights, though. The toughest fight will usually only force me to use a couple of health potions, and they end pretty quickly. Just remember, no attacks that target more than one enemy. They are nowhere near as powerful as the attacks that go after just one.