Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RMJ

YES!.

I cannot explain how happy i am that they freaking took this concept and will make this into a full game :D

Was my favorite idea of the amnesia fort night.

Agreed. This, The Black Lake and Autonomous were great concepts. Liked the shift into isometric view.

Going to buy it once I get my paycheck. Hope I'll survive the wait.

Super excited. I was one of those that voted for this as my favorite from AF2012. Just saw the short interview on Rock Paper Shotgun, wen't straight to Steam, got Early Access and I'm about to run this baby for the first time. :-D

Yeah pretty awesome been playing the alpha for about a week now pretty awesome.

Especially now the game is running smooth.

Yeah im sure it havent gone unnoticed by Double Fine that this genre is very popular :)

Prison Architect.

RimWorld.

Such games :)

For me i just love these kinda games way back since Theme Hospital and such. The whole spacebase is a really fresh approach. Really believe this game has huge potential, already totally excited for the next update to the game.

Atm they just kinda float through walls >.< instead of using doors hehe, but alpha is alpha.

Awesome! I still remember the prototype and can't wait how this develops.

(early access bought) :D

I worked on a game like this for an indie game jam, but didn't finish. Then AF had the same one and I thought it was really cool! Glad to see it going forward.

Does the DF stand for double fine... or dwarf fortress :)

Was my favourite of the AF pitches, and least favourite game.

That's not a criticism, just that I think it was massively ambitious for a 2 week game, and ended up as the least fun to play.

Here's hoping the other project is hack and slash, that was amazing.

BTW - purchased.

Does anyone know anything about the soundtrack? I've paid for it but no sign on Steam, is it a case of buy now, receive later?

(That sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not, just curious)

Yes, indeed. This is looking extremely promising and I can't wait to see where they are going with it.

Just an article about this on RPS, so I am glad to see this is making its way through the world now. Ha.

Smiles

I can't wait to see what they add to this as time goes by, there's a lot of potential with this idea. My favourite part of the game so far is the UI though, it feels so chunky and responsive, I love it!

So that´s one of the games i voted for getting developed, now 2 more to go ;-). Grats.

Really looking forward how this project is going to develop over time.

YES.

Voted for the game during Amnesia Fortnight, and found out about the game last night while window shopping on Steam. After a minute of utter flabbegast, surfed to the DF forums to confirm this is a real thing and insta-bought the alpha.

Enjoying the game immensely!

I was extremely happy to see hear the tracks Chris Remo made during the Amnesia Fortnight on the score. The opening track (Discovery) is such a definitive tune for me - I hope it will remain the main theme for the soundtrack!

Sign in to follow this