Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kijiriko

DF wants staff that bad?

Why cant they go onto turbosquid.com or something and post their job ap there? Seriously...Not trying to sound rude. But its a suggestion. I think they have a ton of good 3D modelers over there.

No offense: but I hardly think you are one to be offering them recruiting advice now, are you? Those job posts have been up for quite some time and I would be wholly surprised had they not received a lot of applications already; perhaps they have simply not found the right people for the jobs.

Even then - it is highly doubtful that it is the only place they are advertising such things.

Using a little of your common sense before creating a topic would be a sensible thing to do in the future. ;-)

Hehe. Sorry. Sometimes I just need to ask a question (curse my one track mind. >.<)

Don't apologize to him. This is obviously one of these mongoloids who deifies people he admires. He is of the opinion that Schafer is not a man, but a god who would already know about something if it was worthwhile to know it. In other words.....a jackass.

While there was no need for an apology - there really was little call for such a hissy response, was there? I was merely offering some advice to a newcomer and not in a particularly noteworthy tone, might I add. ;-)

Heh. Schafer may well welcome such suggestions about where he should look for his staff, far be it for me to judge. But the original post seemed to suggest it was a bit naive to advertise positions upon the main page.

Nevertheless, my comment was certainly not backed with the intention of offending. ;-P

Meh. Im just the impartial here. I dont think anyone here is an asshole. :)

Cuz I just rock like that.

Then.......you tell him to use common sense. Really? But for why? Do you want him to use the common sense that tells us that people who are quasi-celebrity have no need or desire for the help of the dirty electorate? The foul layman? Or the common sense to know that Schafer has heard of the same recruiting site that he has? Does he know all the internets? Does he have a picture perfect memory which will allow him to remember every obscure detail that may be of use to him?

If your talking about me, I think you mean HER.

Sign in to follow this