• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.
Sign in to follow this  
_Luke_

Change hero costume?

Apparently you can buy 2 different costumes per hero - one for 500 and one for 1000 coins.

I bought the expensive ones since i wanted the better stats. Later in the game I also purchased the other /cheaper costume for Gloomerang, but I don't have any possibility to change back to the previous costume...

Do the values of both just stack? Can you change it somewhere? Not sure if thats a bug or if i've just overlooked the functionality...

/Edit: Android version - if thats of any relevance.

If you click on a hero in the HQ you should see a option to switch costume in the bottom-left corner.

Aaaah.... must have been blind. ;)

Maybe I overlooked it because the extra button only appears on a character when you have actually bought both costumes.

Anyway - thanks for the quick reply!

Wait. What? There's a second costume to buy? Not one second costume has appeared in the costume section yet. And now it's totally empty. And the To-Do list has said "Buy a new Costume" for AGES but there are no new costumes to buy. I think I've bought the $500 one for all of them.

What am I missing?

The costume tab is totally empty every time I look.

This button you mention for costume is nowhere to be seen.

(I'm playing on an iPad)

IPad, and IPhone haven't gotten the update yet. It's only Android devices that have the new items, and mission.

can we have a new pop-over menu that displays the available costumes?

Since I skipped the spandex costumes and emptied the store afterwards, the affected heros did switch to those spandex and some of those look like the armor variant from afar.