Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

8,864 posts in this topic

I don't think we have a thread like this elsewhere do we? Anyways I thought I'd be neat if we discussed whats on our gaming plate.

Since it's October now, I thought I'd bust out with some supa scary games to get in the mood. So I'm playing some Condemend 2 and a bit of Fatal Frame 2. But I just recently got my hands on some PS2 classics that are going to be hard to avoid playing.

How 'bout you guys'girls? What are you playing?

Mostly GTA IV, Fallout and Uplink. Thinking about picking up Oblivion again soon, but I get far with Fable II and Fallout 3 only weeks away.

recently beat portal for the 4th time, MGS4, and super smash brother brawl =D awesome combination

Gears and Rock Band 2, as well as a variety of arcade games. I just got 200/200 on Sealife Safari, that was a ton of fun.

Portal and HL2 because those are the only decent games that I have on my macbook currently

atm I'm still struggling to finish FFXII. That game is murder to play but I MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS D:

I'm thinking or re-playing my Gregory Horror Show: Soul Collector game (its a lot like Psychonauts in many aspects :3).

I have spent very little time with games of late. Currently I am awaiting the arrival of Skate; Oblivion and Soul Calibur IV remain within my collection and still require completion - yet I am finding it gravely difficult to grow enthusiastic about either title. Hopefully I shall locate a copy of Burnout:Paradise before long, and LittleBigPlanet is out at the end of the month.

---

OriginalUsername:

FFXII should not prove too difficult, but, sadly, it does demand copious amounts of grinding; which is a shame, as I would probably consider the game itself as one of the strongest Final Fantasy's to date(an opinion which many would challenge.)

And yes, Gregory Horror Show is a lovely title. Strongly recommended to anyone seeking some Psychonaut's based quirkiness with a madness only the Japanese are capable of.

@masquerade:

Besides finding out whats actually going on in FFXII, I really just want to complete that Sky Pirate's Den nonsense. I'm a sucker for collectible things like that... and because the pixel-y art style reminds me so much of Legend of Mana. I think Square's games for the PSone were some of the best. And speaking of the Mana series, did anyone else find Dawn of Mana to be a bit of a disappointment? I'unno, it just felt kind of... incomplete? >_>'

Close Combat 2 and OpenTTD, with occasional bits of CounterStrike and TF2.

Might dig my joypad out and have another bash at Crimson Skies too.

Im playin' good old games.

Resistance:Fall of man for the PS3

Guitar Hero 3 for the PS2

Wii Baseball

Crash bandicoot and twisted metal (the originals!) for the PS1

@masquerade:

Besides finding out whats actually going on in FFXII, I really just want to complete that Sky Pirate's Den nonsense. I'm a sucker for collectible things like that... and because the pixel-y art style reminds me so much of Legend of Mana. I think Square's games for the PSone were some of the best. And speaking of the Mana series, did anyone else find Dawn of Mana to be a bit of a disappointment? I'unno, it just felt kind of... incomplete? >_>'

The Pirates Den is hell to complete. There is a battle that lasts roughly four hours and it is against Yiazmat; he is a Wyrm God and the last Mark you have to slay. The thing is, he can kill everyone even after you have spent roughly three and half hours trying to slay him. :grrr: Good luck with that all the same and just so you know: FFXII probably has the most non-story related events ever seen in a FF game and could quite easily take a year to get 100%.

Playing Burnout Paradise. Its making me angry. What happened to the massive wrecks that populated the first two games? Now you're lucky if you can take two cars with you when you wreck. Also DJ What's-His-Face from EA Sports BIG can kiss my butt, I didn't like him in SSX and I don't like him any better here, I swear if he shows up in Skate 2, heads will roll.

Final Fantasy 7 on my hacked PSP's PSX emulator (shh) and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for PS3. Multiwinia is out and I've been really looking forward to that, although I haven't picked it up just yet.

Final Fantasy 7 on my hacked PSP's PSX emulator (shh) and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for PS3. Multiwinia is out and I've been really looking forward to that, although I haven't picked it up just yet.

Took Introversion long enough to finish it.

There shall be no slandering here. The team is tiny, so it is understandable.

There shall be no slandering here. The team is tiny, so it is understandable.

Sorry, my outburst was rash and uncalled for. :down:

Heh, sarcy wench.

Currently playing Skate, which arrived this morning. It is both brilliant and infuriating as I have to do a Nollie 360 to grind for sponsorship. Which may as well be impossible due to the luck I am having with my analogue sticks. :down:

Been playing through my copy of Conker Bad Fur Day: Live and Reloaded again on the original Xbox. Still one of the best and funniest games ever IMO.

Wow, Conkers Bad Fur Day, that brings back memories. That is the only game that I did, and still do, own 2 copies of in case one of them brakes and I can't find another.

right now, Viva pinata pocket paridise and some professor layton, with a side of WoW and warhammer DOW DC.

and when my internet goes out i play spore and try to remake starcraft units.

ya... its pretty cool, but hey, its a living.

I still have my old N64 Conker game. Good times. When is Rare going to get on a sequel to that bad boy?

Megaman Legends.

I forgot how best Megaman ever this game was!

Rare has been dead since Perfect Dark. :(

EDIT: I never played Mega Man Legends.

Mega Man 2 sure is nice though. I'll be working on 9 soon.

Just finished with the AudioSurf demo.

And, uh, I don't get it?

Are the road and notes supposed to lag a second behind the song, or is my computer still not good enough for games made past 2006? Part of what makes rhythm games appealing is, uh, keeping a rhythm, hence the name of the genre. If it's off beat I can't do anything with it. Awesome concept, though; I'd see myself playing Kiss's entire discography on this thing if it worked like I assume it's supposed to.