Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

3D doesn't make it a new experience, just look at Sly 3 and OOT 3d. It mostly just bugs people with the headaches. It's retarded how expensive it is. It would never work with splitscreen (unless its like that one sony monitor). Also you need fucking glasses still which is bullshit and expensive as fuck, plus I already have glasses so they are pain in the ass to wear, and darken everything so you always have to adjust your brightness settings whenever you put them on. Also the virtual boy. Also, 3d doesn't really work with console games, and I have big problems PC gaming, though I would have a lot more if I never bought a gamepad.
First. That's not 3D vision, and it also depends on the game. Second there's no splitscreen for PC. Third, I agree. Fourth, I don't know anything about how regular glasses work with 3D glasses. The reviewers seem to have different opinions to playing two glasses. one says it feels natural and the other says it doesn't. I'm going with the guy that says it doesn't, so I'll give you that. Fifth of all, You only have to do that once with if you use your monitor, the only problem with that is that it probably uses more electricity and that setting might not be optimal for some games, so it really depends if a person is to lazy to tweak the games setting a little bit for an optimal game experience.

Sixth of all I don't why you bring up virtual boy since that's irrelevant to anything that breaths, and that's a shame at least your not one of those idiots who think you have to build a two-thousand dollar monster to be a PC gamer. Hell the build I'm going to make is overkill for most games today.

I bring up the Virtual cause 3D is a gimmick, and comes up every few years to "enhance the entertainment experience and almost always fails. Also, the price is a big difference between PC and consoles, though just cause you don't need a 2000 dollar rig doesn't mean it won't end up costing more if you keep current with games. Also, for me it feels weird and annoying to put glasses over the tops of my glasses. I just don't see 3D becoming a huge part of video games now, or even 10 years from now (unless they make it with no glasses for multiple viewers), there are just too many problems with it right now.

I bring up the Virtual cause 3D is a gimmick, and comes up every few years to "enhance the entertainment experience and almost always fails. Also, the price is a big difference between PC and consoles, though just cause you don't need a 2000 dollar rig doesn't mean it won't end up costing more if you keep current with games. Also, for me it feels weird and annoying to put glasses over the tops of my glasses. I just don't see 3D becoming a huge part of video games now, or even 10 years from now (unless they make it with no glasses for multiple viewers), there are just too many problems with it right now.
Really? The price for a computer to run crysis 2 at a decent frame-rate is 599.99 If your going to buy a PC or if your PC is slow, Why pay 599.99 on a crappy retail computer when you can build your own? There are step by step tutorials on youtube, You can ask other people if these parts are compatible, or you can make other people research for computer parts based on your budget. So as you can see its not as expensive as you think, and even though consoles are 199 now. PC's are good for other things like video, photo editing web browsing (Though consoles can do that) it'll also be more responsive since have an awesome comp.

P.S Didn't the xbox 360 cost 4-500 dollars? and ps3 599?

P.S You read the articles, right?

Why are you talking to me about the price of building a system? I know damn well what to do to build one, so yes I know how expensive it is. It's still going to cost you as much as a new (when they first came out) console anyway, then you have to add costs for other stuff like an HD monitor. I also prefer the experience of games on a full TV on my couch, PC games don't really replicate that.

Why are you talking to me about the price of building a system? I know damn well what to do to build one, so yes I know how expensive it is. It's still going to cost you as much as a new (when they first came out) console anyway, then you have to add costs for other stuff like an HD monitor. I also prefer the experience of games on a full TV on my couch, PC games don't really replicate that.
I had to know whether on not you knew what you where talking about. as for the couch. What do you mean by that, Playing in couch with your friends eating junk food? Or alone (I'm assuming its the first one)?

Alone. I don't let people in my house. Or in my couch.

Damn right! xD

Just got Doctor Who: Mazes of Time on my iTouch. Seems pretty good so far.

Between Marvel VS Capcom 3 and trenched. The only thing that bothers me on MvC 3 and any online fighting game, is the PEOPLE WHO CHEAT!

I'm playing Alice Madness Returns. I love it so far. Even though the game looks like a 2005 game, I love it's distinctive style. I must say I'm dissapointed by the lack of story in the Chapters. between chapters, Alice is in 19th century london looking for answers how a fire burned down their house, back in wonderland she's asking around about a train, doing fetch quests.

Haven't played much of the original AMG's Alice, it's a rather difficult game, even on easy because the controls are clunky

I'd day the game's worth $40, It's about 40 hours for 100% on Madness Returns and beating AMG's alice

There's also on-disc DLC. 160 points for 4 costumes and 4 new weapons.

Also, I heard that Alice Madness Returns was one of those either love-it-or-hate-it games. It got some mixed reviews either saying it's good or it sucked.

I would love to play it though as well as the first Alice game. Planning on getting it for the PC when the price drops down a bit.

I'm playing it on the PS3, and all I can say is "OMG! Psychonauts Raz in chapter 4! SQUEEEEEEEEE!" Seriously, folks. If anyone out there has a better Capture Card than I do, could you PLEASE snag a screen shot or two for me? I ~SO~ want this as my Avatar right now. Both here and elsewhere. And maybe as my desktop as well. ^_^

Rockin' some Just Cause 2. Why? Just cause. *cheeky smile*

I just bought Just Cause 2 again for $5 on gamersgate even though I already own it on xbox 360 and don't have a PC powerful enough to run it. Why? Just cause.

Just beat Just Cause 2. Great action the whole way through. Some crazy awesome stunt stuff. The story was one of the most boring things I've ever heard though. Luckily the sheer brutal excellence of the gameplay drives the whole experience.

I just bought Just Cause 2 again for $5 on gamersgate even though I already own it on xbox 360 and don't have a PC powerful enough to run it. Why? Just cause.

:lol:

I've been playing Whiplash for the PS2 recently. Love the game so far! I got around 40% of the game done, and this game has loads of backtracking during different points of the game, so that can get annoying. Here's the trailer/gameplay if you're interested.

Woo! Just got done with Assassin's Creed 2

I almost gave up on it, but it got pretty epic towards the end

NOW I WANT MOOOOREEE

Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's so awesome.

I've started a franchise of all create-a-teams on Madden 2005. It's just to keep me occupied until I go out and get a new borderlands disc.

Hmm, a lot of people say this game called The Longest Journey is the shit

It's only $10 on Steam, should I get it?

Just got the first 3 Spyro games which I am crazy excited to play again. They were,like, the first games I ever played on my own. Except I don't want to play them just yet because my PS1 memory card hasn't come yet and I can't exactly save. But I'm pretty sure staring at these games all weekend without being able to play them is some form of torture. :<

WHY CANT MAIL COME ON SUNDAY WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE UGHHHHHHHHHH.

Just got the first 3 Spyro games which I am crazy excited to play again. They were,like, the first games I ever played on my own. Except I don't want to play them just yet because my PS1 memory card hasn't come yet and I can't exactly save. But I'm pretty sure staring at these games all weekend without being able to play them is some form of torture. :<

WHY CANT MAIL COME ON SUNDAY WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE UGHHHHHHHHHH.

Agreed on the mail thing. I'm waiting on a game to ship and it's gonna take 4 days instead of 2 because of sunday. Bunch of bs. Damn puritans.

The original Spyro trilogy is so amazing... They were the first video games I played! x3 But that sucks. T_T I was going through the same thing the other week...

Just started playing Okage: Shadow King. This game is like a crazy weird mix of Psychonauts and Earthbound. Awesome so far.