Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

Also, it looks like we might be getting necromancy. Or someone was trying to pick up a dead chicken with TK. O_o

(Different video, hold on...)

Thanks for the link Few, I hadn't seen that video. Dragon Summoning is definitely news to me, very exciting news. Also I know from reading various playthroughs of the demos that Necromancy is in this game. I don't think it's it's own school of magic though. But you can raise a corpse to fight at your side.

Also, it looks like we might be getting necromancy. Or someone was trying to pick up a dead chicken with TK. O_o

(Different video, hold on...)

Thanks for the link Few, I hadn't seen that video. Dragon Summoning is definitely news to me, very exciting news. Also I know from reading various playthroughs of the demos that Necromancy is in this game. I don't think it's it's own school of magic though. But you can raise a corpse to fight at your side.

Lol. I want an army of zombie woodland creatures now.

Holy crap guys! Voxatron is pretty amazing.

That level editor is also pretty cool.

I found a live stream of a Creatures DS wolfling run. I think the person is using the high-gen generator mod, because the norns that are getting spawned are... Strange...

Started playing batman arkham asylum again, and pokemon white.

I'm halfway LA Noire, then need to tackle the DLC

Received an email from amzon. All Skyrim preorders receive a preium cloth map with the normal edition

Are you playing Just Cause 2 on PC Scarecrow? Or just on a HD screen now?

Once I get power back I want to finish Alan Wake. I've enjoyed it so far.

Nice. Just Cause 2 was a blast I thought. Peeps keep raving about Creatures on here, I have to look into that one of these days.

Nice. Just Cause 2 was a blast I thought. Peeps keep raving about Creatures on here, I have to look into that one of these days.

I was telling Milkman the other day. This game can be pitched in one sentence. "You blow shit up. constantly." to which he added; Publisher: "Why"

Developer: "Just Cause"

Publisher: "You're hired!"

He made the joke much better.

I've discovered that the reason I enjoy it most is the freedom of movement. There are a lot of sandbox games out there, but few that allow you to move around the world with the kind of fluidity that this one does. The only franchise that offers a similar level of freedom that I can think of is Spider-Man. And those don't have much in the way of explosions and vehicular mayhem.

Sometimes I forget how stupid norns are.

Actual conversation:

"Clive intensely bored"

"maybe Clive eat elevator"

The Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 was quite surprising. The level in the demo is from The Deathly Hallows, where the trio visits Luna Lovegoods father. Most surpring was that the tale of the Deathly Hallows, was a 2.5D sidescrolling level where you control the 3 Peverell brothers.

Besides that, playng a mix of Oblivion and Gears of War 3

Been playing lord of the rings war in the north. Its really fun game but if another person that your playing with completes a side quest that you started, they get the reward.

Been playing lord of the rings war in the north. Its really fun game but if another person that your playing with completes a side quest that you started, they get the reward.
That game sounded fun. If it's cheap I might get a copy soon.