Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

I always pronounce it (in my mind) kuri-ass. I've no idea how it's supposed to be pronounced.

I love to pronounce "Skyrim" "Ski-rim"

Playing Oblivion all week

I've overcome my fear of Caves and dungeons o.O I really hate closed spaces in videogames

I am in the non-Skyrim boat as well.

I saw the DC Universe was free now. I've never played an MMO, but this is kinda tempting. What do you peeps think of it?

From what I've seen of the gameplay, it looks pretty good; a little real-time than a lot of MMOs. Unfortunately, due to the instability of the launcher and the poorness of my computer, it's taking ages to download updates, so I wouldn't know first-hand...

I saw the DC Universe was free now. I've never played an MMO, but this is kinda tempting. What do you peeps think of it?

From what I've seen of the gameplay, it looks pretty good; a little real-time than a lot of MMOs. Unfortunately, due to the instability of the launcher and the poorness of my computer, it's taking ages to download updates, so I wouldn't know first-hand...

I was just about to talk about DCUO. I've been playing from the free to play launch and I'm hooked. This is probably one of the best MMO's I have ever played.

Combat is engaging, fast paced and fun and powers are very interesting as they are entertaining. Environments are also incredible detailed and fun to look at and all quests and NPCs are fully voice acted. They also have nifty little comic cut scenes after most of the quest lines.

Only real complaint is not crafting and the creator is really bad.

I was just about to talk about DCUO. I've been playing from the free to play launch and I'm hooked. This is probably one of the best MMO's I have ever played.

Combat is engaging, fast paced and fun and powers are very interesting as they are entertaining. Environments are also incredible detailed and fun to look at and all quests and NPCs are fully voice acted. They also have nifty little comic cut scenes after most of the quest lines.

I don't mind the lack of crafting. I just end up putting too much time into it when the option exists. Also it would be of little economic use if the currency-limit for free users is so low. But I'm really enjoying the gameplay; it's awesome! I tried out a couple of builds; one I wasn't so keen on and one I love (dual pistols with gadgets)... and after lowering a couple of settings, the lag is tolerable. So I think I'll keep playing. 8D

I don't mind the lack of crafting. I just end up putting too much time into it when the option exists. Also it would be of little economic use if the currency-limit for free users is so low. But I'm really enjoying the gameplay; it's awesome! I tried out a couple of builds; one I wasn't so keen on and one I love (dual pistols with gadgets)... and after lowering a couple of settings, the lag is tolerable. So I think I'll keep playing. 8D

I never get that many problems with it and I have everything on high. Your computer must be kinda old then lol.

^ Indeed it is... and unfortunately, I uninstalled because a certain part kept making my computer crash. That was an incredibly short run, but oh well. I'd rather not risk anything when I fail at most things computer-related and have a lot of important work on that system at the moment... but maybe I'll try to troubleshoot when nothing's particularly urgent; maybe it was just a blip in the installation - which is very possible given how much the launcher was getting on my nerves. It's kind of annoying, though, since my computer doesn't seem to have problems with recent single-player games - and it's been able to run (admittedly older) MMORPGs before... but it really struggled with DCUO. Even the cursor wasn't working well. :c

Just got a PS3 yesterday along with Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Brütal Legend. Both games are hella fun, and I'm planning to play some more BL. Sucks that I don't have my PSN working. I still need to hook that up with my brother. Once I do, I'll give you my PSN if you're interested. c:

Abby, I'm hoping to make a PS3 Brutal Legend tournament. My username is epicbrutal (no spaces).

Abby, I recommend Saints Row the Third. PS3 owners can download SR2 for free, with purchase of the third

Just got a PS3 yesterday along with Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Brütal Legend. Both games are hella fun, and I'm planning to play some more BL. Sucks that I don't have my PSN working. I still need to hook that up with my brother. Once I do, I'll give you my PSN if you're interested. c:
No Abby, Never give Capcom your money. Aquire the game through alternative means, but never let capcom see a penny of your money. It is the only way they can learn and stop being one of the worst video game company in history when it comes to customers.

Not giving them money makes them realism that a consumer raping business plan will make them bankrupt. I never said it was good incentive to have them keep making those kinds of games, but it is incentive for them to stop being terrible to the people that provide the revenue.

No Abby, Never give Capcom your money. Aquire the game through alternative means, but never let capcom see a penny of your money. It is the only way they can learn and stop being one of the worst video game company in history when it comes to customers.

Oops, too late for that. TOTALLY makes me a baaaaaaad person. :T

I honestly have no serious problem with Capcom, probably because I haven't played a lot of their games, but can't you just let people buy what they want? Yes, it was kind of stupid that they made a completely new version of MvC3 and should have put those features in the first place, but seriously. If people want to buy Capcom's game, let them.

If people want to play Capcom games, that is fine. However, if people want to BUY Capcom games, there is a problem.

Also, this problem is not UMVC3 exclusive. Super Street Fighter 4, UMVC3, Dead Rising 2: Case West, RE5: gold edition, Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, Street fighter X Tekken/Tekken X Street Fighter, and On disc DLC for ALL OF THEIR GAMES THEY RELEASE.

Like I said, play the game, but PLEASE acquire it through other means in which Capcom makes no benefit.

I'm mildly annoyed at Capcom.

They canceled Megaman Legends 3 before people could even play the prototype to see if it was good in the first place.

At college today, there was some club that's going to have a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 tournament. They let people play the game on the XBOX 360. I only won three out of twelve matches because I never played an XBOX 360 or this game before.

I have never played a Capcom game. Why is Capcom evil? Besides them making shitty games frequently? Just how shitty are these games?

Infamous 2.

I'm let down. I can't believe what they did to Cole.

In the first game, Cole was badass. His voice was badass. His lightning was colored a badass dark RED. his clothes were grey/black, kind of torn up, genuinely badass looking. He had gnarly badass scars all over his face. His look was perfect.

In the second game, they fucked everything up. His lightning is some kind of pussy-orange, he's wearing BEIGE and BLUE, his scars are completely gone. He has hair now too. It's like they turned him into a pretty-boy or something... The new voice actor pisses me off the most. He sounds like a pre-pubescent version of Toby Maguire. It's so high and squeaky.

The story also seems really cheesy and a lot less interesting than the first.

Not sure why the game got much better reviews than it's predecessor. Also not sure why most of the fans of the first game enjoyed the sequel just as much/more than the original. Maybe the new Cole is supposed to grow on me or something... After all, I just started. But yeah, whatever.

/rant

Infamous 2.

I'm let down. I can't believe what they did to Cole.

In the first game, Cole was badass. His voice was badass. His lightning was colored a badass dark RED. his clothes were grey/black, kind of torn up, genuinely badass looking. He had gnarly badass scars all over his face. His look was perfect.

In the second game, they fucked everything up. His lightning is some kind of pussy-orange, he's wearing BEIGE and BLUE, his scars are completely gone. He has hair now too. It's like they turned him into a pretty-boy or something... The new voice actor pisses me off the most. He sounds like a pre-pubescent version of Toby Maguire. It's so high and squeaky.

The story also seems really cheesy and a lot less interesting than the first.

Not sure why the game got much better reviews than it's predecessor. Also not sure why most of the fans of the first game enjoyed the sequel just as much/more than the original. Maybe the new Cole is supposed to grow on me or something... After all, I just started. But yeah, whatever.

/rant

To be honest, I found the first game's story incredibly ridiculous, and thought they tried way too hard to be serious. I'm sorry, but when you're the makers of SLY COOPER, you can't make a 100% serious game. It also had way too many cliffhangers.

The evil story was even more ridiculous. I don't know why, it was just... stupid.

Castle Empire from the makers of The Settlers.

It's not helping me write this paper that is due today.

Recently got Soul Calibur 4 the other day, and it's amazing. <3

Trying to get a lot of items for the character creation. Once I have a handful of items, CREATE ALL THE CUSTOM CHARACTERS!

I've also been making some progress on Brutal Legend lately. Going to play some more later tonight.

Recently got Soul Calibur 4 the other day, and it's amazing. <3

Trying to get a lot of items for the character creation. Once I have a handful of items, CREATE ALL THE CUSTOM CHARACTERS!

I've also been making some progress on Brutal Legend lately. Going to play some more later tonight.

I wish you had a X360. SCIV isn't bad, though SCII has always been my favourite, despite not having a character creation tool.

I got Infamous for free after the PSN hack, can't say I enjoyed it.

I bought LIMBO on the Steam sale and played some of that. The atmosphere in that game is fantastic, very dark and creepy.

I am playing:

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

The game is nicely polished and re-done. The new input characters are all satisfying. The Online Community, still serious and stern like always. But I still play online funly and piss off others who try to win (and those who think it is SO important). Im not the best at it, my losses over power my wins (but I don't care). I just cant get over how awesome Phoenix Wright is in the game.