Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

The internet that's what. Soon the lol cats and the flash games will invade. Which incidentally is what I have been playing.

I should get my bum down to Blockbuster and rent some of these games. I know I never will, but I should. Fallout and Fable look oh so cool. Now that my xbox live has run out, I'm most likely just going to replay some of my old 360 games for a bit.

Did anyone try out any of those new demos that have come out lately?

Mirror's Edge is alot of fun. I been replaying it alot. It is basiclly a first person platformer and is fun because of that.

Mirror's Edge is alot of fun. I been replaying it alot. It is basiclly a first person platformer and is fun because of that.

Would that be the demo or the full game?

Currently addicted to:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

Pokemon Pearl (even though I've beaten it at least 20 times...)

Will SOON be addicted to:

Pokemon Rangers Battonage

Chrono Trigger DS

Okami (Wii)

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

Sam and Max

THAT IS ALL.

LittleBIGPlanet. The perfect blend of fun and frustration. I am also playing Mount and Blade, which is rather confusing from the outset.

Shadow? I swear by that game. I have the soundtrack and art book. The more times you play through that game, the better it gets.

I always liked lizard hunting and using tricks to kill the colossi. I've always hated the bird colossus, though. I can never hang onto it, and I've never been able to pull off falling from one wing to the other.

Anyway, so I just bought Silent Hill 2. Just thinking about the fact that it is now in my house gives me the jibblies. As a small (4'10"; 82 pounds) little girl who has no spine, no stomach, and NO horror experience of any kind, I'm gonna have to do a lottttt of thinkin' before I pop this game in.

But I'm playing Brawl right now, practicing for an upcoming tournament.

Also Monster Rancher Explorer, Viewtiful Joe, Alien Hominid, My Japanese Coach, and Crazy Taxi.

I almost cried at the game store last night.

Not because of the motherlode of great games I found...

but because of the nonstop giggling going on between the employees and I about Pyramid Head.

... I enjoy my trips to the game store.

Holy crap! You talk to the guys at your retailer too! I remember they employees at one Gamestop were making fun of another Gamestop store and someone who works there that knew absolutely nothing about video games. It was great.

I'm currently playing Fallout 3, it's such a life killer, I absolutely love it! Also checking out LBP. I bought a shitload of downloadable games too and am enjoying them all greatly. I also have LBP and I absolutely adore it. I'll soon be checking out Resistance 2, but other than that I am waiting avidly for Brutal Legend.

I stopped when I was tasked with murder, and figured out how to activate the failsafe in the abandoned house.

Yeah me too. I was like what the hell. I am not going to throw away all of my KARMA! *Old ady walks up to me*. Oh, a failsafe? Sweet! That was a great mission though. The whole game is just absolutely great. Does anyone else plan on doing everything like myself? Although I don't think Ill get all 200 endings, my life is already flushed down the toilet.

I got Banjo Nuts and Bolts. I haven't played it much yet, but my freind has my harddrive and the game, it sounds like he's having fun with it.

I tried out Tomb Raider Underworld today.

Holy christ, a third-person action game without over-the-shoulder cover-and-shoot combat.

The game looks fantastic, and runs at very high settings even on my crap-end video card. The platforming is very, very Prince of Persia, and the controls don't translate very favorably to a keyboard and mouse setup, but none of that is enough to distract from the amount of effort that went in to the thing. It's paced extremely well, and all the environments I saw in the demo are completely kick ass. They're even slightly open-ended, which is weird for a PoP platformer. I mean, there's usually only one path to the main objective, but if you're inclined you can scour everywhere for secret gems and whatnot.

Another thing I like is how Lara will get dirty or cut up in real-time if she's rolling around in bushes or losing a fight with a tiger or something.

Very, very high quality game. I'll definitely be buying it.

:down: Well, I picked up Animal Crossing on Wii yesterday and I already cheated.

It's fun entering a fishing tourney you know you're not supposed to enter for another 364 days, though.

Well Midnight Club is back at the video store. :down: And just as I was starting to not suck.

Tomorrow our small town rental is getting Mirror's Edge though. so I expect I'll be playing through it this time tomorrow. ;-)

Arrrghh. I have to get in on some of these games. If only I wasn't so freakin' cheap.

I've been messing around with the new X-box dashboard yesterday and today. It's kinda neat.I made an avatar which I noticed looked alot like Bookdust's. Coincidince? Hmm. I also messed around with some of the community games. I think it's a neat idea to have that indie type games on there.

Anyone else have any opinions on the new changes?

omg i need to get to my moms to download the new dashboard . did i mention i finally got my av cord and are playing gears of war 2 happily?

Sweet. Good times my friend. Hey, I just noticed the other day that is says your name is Gunnar on your xbox live profile. Is that your real name? Because Gunnar is my middle name, and my grandfathers name. And I kinda wish it was my first name at times.

My middle name is Danger, and I think the new NXE is alright, its certainly better then the old one, mostly its just a means to an end though, so its not really affecting my gaming experience. However I haven't had the chance to mess with LIVE Gold features yet. A little more then a month to go.

Sweet. Good times my friend. Hey, I just noticed the other day that is says your name is Gunnar on your xbox live profile. Is that your real name? Because Gunnar is my middle name, and my grandfathers name. And I kinda wish it was my first name at times.

why yes ross, my real name is in fact Gunnar. it is indeed.

You should both read the Völsung Saga, in that case.

Currently playing MGS4. It always feels like a homecoming when playing a new MGS title thanks to the madness, wit and overly complex and nonsensical story. Kojima and Suda really are within a realm of their own... and what a beautiful realm it is.