Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

While that's true you don't have to have a sarastic remark/insult him for everything he says. No matter how dumb and ignorant it may seem to you. Just an option. I mean, they did create the first ammendment for everyone, so continue on if you feel you must. ANYWAYS. I've been playing Just Cause 2. It's so mindless. And the story is sort of bad. But there are some really epic missions and the grapling hook is AWESOME. Sometimes I wish the world wasn't as big as it is though, while there's tons to do....it makes traversing from mission to mission a pain.

ugh, I am angry. I downloaded The Witcher demo to my laptop only to find out that my laptop that was made in 2009 can't play a game that was released in 2007 at its lowest settings. This is why I don't do PC gaming, oh well I'll just wait for the 360 port that they are working on.
You know why? BECAUSE LAPTOPS SUCK FOR GAMING!

Cheap laptops suck for gaming. http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=8je5Ot4HBnKOdT81

ugh, I am angry. I downloaded The Witcher demo to my laptop only to find out that my laptop that was made in 2009 can't play a game that was released in 2007 at its lowest settings. This is why I don't do PC gaming, oh well I'll just wait for the 360 port that they are working on.

Cheap laptops suck for gaming. http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=8je5Ot4HBnKOdT81

Cheep? I see real quality.

Cheep? I see real quality.

Do the girls come separately?

Anyway, I've been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on Xbox 360 and God of War: Chains of Olympus on PSP. That's the third game I've played on my PSP since I bought it in 2005.

While that's true you don't have to have a sarastic remark/insult him for everything he says. No matter how dumb and ignorant it may seem to you. Just an option. I mean, they did create the first ammendment for everyone, so continue on if you feel you must. ANYWAYS. I've been playing Just Cause 2. It's so mindless. And the story is sort of bad. But there are some really epic missions and the grapling hook is AWESOME. Sometimes I wish the world wasn't as big as it is though, while there's tons to do....it makes traversing from mission to mission a pain.

You're right. ass man, I hope you read this apology; I'm sorry I told you to shut up after you acted like every other PC Gamer on earth, it was very rude of me and I should have kept it to myself.

I've got Steam running on Wine and I remembered my password, so I'm patiently awaiting to replay Half-Life 2 (apparently it works perfectly) and Portal (reportedly has some bugs). Sadly, TF2 runs at five FPS so I'm not even trying that. *is excited to play games he hasn't played in six months*

Update: HL2 is ready!

You're right. ass man, I hope you read this apology; I'm sorry I told you to shut up after you acted like every other PC Gamer on earth, it was very rude of me and I should have kept it to myself.

And i'm sorry that you acted like everyone else who thinks that you have to buy a 1000 dollar PC to play games on it.

Did anyone else here get Warioware: DIY? I picked it up to hold me off while my Xbox is getting fixed and before Steam hits the Mac. It's actually quite fun, even despite my limited artistic skills. Once I get a bit more confident, I'm going to be designing some Schafer game-based minigames.

Nice man...is it like "Drawn to life" but you make the minigames? I'm really suprised I didn't know about this, usually I'm on top of good games, but it kinda came out of nowhere

In a sense, yes, but much more customizable. You create the soundtrack for each game, set up the animations/movements/functions of objects and create all of the goals. it may seems a bit daunting at first, but the tutorials are really good and should get you going quite quickly. There are some annoying limitations you have to work around, but it is always satisfying to watch your creations come to life. I've only had it for a few days but have already designed several games and a song (there's a song creator, too). My favorite has to be the game I based off of Sealab 2021 (wherein you get to hatch [urlhttp://video.adultswim.com/sealab-2021/bizarro-quinn.html]Bizarro Quinn[/url]).

My wi-fi hasn't been working properly for the time I've had the game, so I can't answer that too well, but you can definitely submit and play games online. I just don't know how limited it is.

that means its only a matter of time before D-bags will make the "whack the dick" minigame

They already have, believe it, but they have to review the content you put online, so don't expect to see much of that. Nintendo doesn't function like Chatroulette .

Cant wait for the third season, which is actually coming out on Mac as well, finally!

i just ordered farcry 2, brothers in arms:hells highway, bionic commando, and FEAR:files on amazon, all for a little less than $40. pretty good deal if you ask me.

opinions on any of these games?

Farcry 2 is gorgeous, but I found that it was too easy to die, and things quickly get repetitive, but I've had that problem with every FPS I've ever played so take that for what it is. Bionic Commando is supposed to be not that good. And without spoiling the incredibly stupid plot twist... It's stupid, it's Saturday morning cartoon stupid... If children were three times dumber then they usually are, because a child would find this twist insulting.

hmm. well it came with the deal. i did it mostly for FC2 and BIA:HH. fear files and Bionic commando were just kind of tacked on.

but oh well. maybe Bionic commando can be that one game everyone hates, but i love.

everyone has that one game that sucks to everyone else, but is a gem to them.

ahh well.

ive decided that i am going to start playing FC2 first, when they come in.

I don't know about the other games but Far Cry 2 is a game that I think is incredibly hard to review. I absolutely love it and hate it's guts at the same time, I can't really explain it because I'm just so bad at expressing how I feel about things through writing but I can give you tips on how to play it.

First of all Far Cry 2 is a very long game compared to most modern FPSs, you can expect to finish it in about 35 to 50 hours and it is very repetitive. I suggest that you don't do more than one or two, maybe three missions per day.

Take your time with each mission, don't always jump straight into the next car you see and drive straight to the location of the next mission. You will find that this will get incredibly annoying very fast.

In this game it is hard to kill the enemies but easy to get killed so you may have to play it differently than most other shooters (like CoD).

Save often and have multiple save files in case you hit the infamous bug that stops your progress and there is no fix for. I've never experienced that bug myself but there were a lot of people complaining on ubisoft's forum.

I hated this game the first time I played it but now I have completed it three times, once on the hardest difficulty.

It is very pretty.

Finally finished AC2 and now I'm getting all the hidden stuff. Damn those feathers.

Just search for locations online. They are all there.

Me myself and I, are playing Borderlands with a friend. After that I will bring up the beer and install my PS3 and for the frist time EVER play Br(german"u"tal Legend!

hmm. well it came with the deal. i did it mostly for FC2 and BIA:HH. fear files and Bionic commando were just kind of tacked on.

but oh well. maybe Bionic commando can be that one game everyone hates, but i love.

ahh well.

ahh well.

bionic commando is very underrated

Farcry 2 is gorgeous, but I found that it was too easy to die, and things quickly get repetitive, but I've had that problem with every FPS I've ever played so take that for what it is. Bionic Commando is supposed to be not that good. And without spoiling the incredibly stupid plot twist... It's stupid, it's Saturday morning cartoon stupid... If children were three times dumber then they usually are, because a child would find this twist insulting.
The twist is not that stupid, it's just a b movie type twist.