Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

well i guess ill see when i play it.

anyway, im currently playing borderlands. its pretty damn fun. started playing at 5, and next thing i know, its 8. heh.

Soulsilver.

Still.

Suicune has a really crappy moveset...

I just bought scribblenauts, and sonic classics collection.

Awesome. Im maniulating the market in EVE Online at the moment:)

Just found out the blockbuster close to me is out of business...so i can't rent God of War 3 v_v. I don't know why I'm suprised that a blockbuster was out of business...

guess I'll just play SF4 until SSF4 comes out

I think that Warioware: DIY looks pretty good.

I also want to play Beyond Good and Evil.

combat rifles and snipers for me.

a good strong combat rifle can help you against tough enemies, when theres no place to take cover.

but a good sniper gives you the option of finding a place thats slightly far off, and you can get criticals all day long. this is a safer alternative.

but if i cant find a place like that, i get my combat rifle, and i run out there and pray for dear life. ha.

(i killed 2 alpha skags lvl 15 when i was level ten. :D i just jumped out the way when they tried to jump at me.

I love borderlands

My favorite weapons have to be those badass rifles/SMG I keep getting, or the rocket launchers that shoot like a GAJILLION rockets or this pistol I have that shoots so fast the game lags

do either of you have it for PS3?

i have it for 360.

its addicting.

my only gripe with it, is the mediocre/lack of a story. (correct me if i'm wrong, i havent been playing for long.)

doesnt seem like it has a very good story. i thought it would have one during the opening movie, but after about 5 hours of playing it so far, i havent noticed a huge story just yet.

again, correct me if im wrong, or havent played far enough yet.... the only story i have noticed is when that strange woman keeps talking to me.

ok, now i can stop looking for a story in the game.. :D

on to focusing on game play.

whether or not the story is good, the gameplay is so fun, i dont care about the story.

i have it for 360.

its addicting.

my only gripe with it, is the mediocre/lack of a story. (correct me if i'm wrong, i havent been playing for long.)

doesnt seem like it has a very good story. i thought it would have one during the opening movie, but after about 5 hours of playing it so far, i havent noticed a huge story just yet.

again, correct me if im wrong, or havent played far enough yet.... the only story i have noticed is when that strange woman keeps talking to me.

There is a story, and a pretty big one, but its in the text of every story/side mission you get. The makers don't expect you to read it, the only real story is that you're lookin for the vault. I like this game because it's DESIGNED for having fun, and its one the first games to do split-screen in a long time. They included a story, but because of all the fun-ness the game doesn't rely on it.

Saints Row 2

My slightly chubby gangsta pimp is awesome!

My character was a hot chick. It was the first time I had ever created a good looking character in a game that allows people to customize the character.

Their character creation system is just the best.

Of course after I got the purple ninja costume I always wore that so it made having a good looking character kind of pointless.

right now im playing Brothers in arms: hells highway. its a great shooter. really strategic.

im waiting on my brother to beat heavy rain so i can play it. i cant wait!

My gangsta pimp is a lot less chubby. I'm writing it off to all the exercise he's had killin' fools. And now that he's lost the double chins he's one sexy mofo.

Want to play online?

My gangsta pimp is a lot less chubby. I'm writing it off to all the exercise he's had killin' fools. And now that he's lost the double chins he's one sexy mofo.

Want to play online?

You have a 360?

Want to play online?

You have a 360?

Yes.

Ma3hem.

Will you still be on and willing to play in about half an hour or so? Need to cook and eat these steakfries.