Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

I'm currently playing "How to get my CD drive to work again.™"

I played that game. The graphics were decent, the voice acting was lousy and there was no replay value.

Worth a rent.

Honestly returning the game, helps the publisher more than renting it. (I think I'm not sure)

I bought the new Sam & Max game, but it turns out that my computer is too old and weak to run it properly, so it looks like I'm going to have to wait a couple of months for my new computer for college before I can play through the amount of the season out by that time :(

I rented borderlands and played some split screen with my buddy then realized that I just need to buy that game.

cry me a river

That's a good idea, actually. Then I could use it as a tourist attraction and make enough money off of gullible travelers to procure myself a new computer!

Oooh think I might need to get this season 3 of Sam and Max, those TF2 hats just sweaten the deal, I heard the second season was a decline in quality so i didnt get that but i heard this first episode of the third season is awesome

I loved Season 2, especially episodes 1 and 4. I might have to find a cyber café near me, though in order to play through the first couple episodes of the third season... (I think I'm getting my new computer in June).

I think they will come out with a redesign but I doubt it will be a "slim" model.

I'm hoping for a slot loading drive and silent fans.

Do you guys think they're ever gonna come out with an Xbox 360 slim?

No, cause americans like their shit BIG.

Do you guys think they're ever gonna come out with an Xbox 360 slim?

No, cause americans like their shit BIG.

See the extra large iPod Touch they call an iPad for example.

The iPad isn't as bad as the DSi XL. That is the most obnoxious product ever made.

I say that tablets are only useful for me when they're released with a sliding keyboard and Ubuntu installed. Also when Linux-based operating systems can play most games so I can have a lot of indie games on it. Then I'll buy one.

*Not-so-patiently waits for The Last Guardian, Modnation Racers, and Fallout: New Vegas*

AAHHHH I WANNA PLAY THEM NOW

I want Red Dead Redemption, Fallout New Vegas (I hope Bethesda is as detached as possible from the development and let the original creators shine, also less pop culture references than 2 they ruined an otherwise perfect game), and the Last Guardian. I'm going to go back into Demon's Souls and try to beat it this time.