Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

I'm not sure if this really counts as a video game but I JUST GOT MY HIGHEST SUDOKU SCORE EVER

http://i40.tinypic.com/14l08xl.png

33,265 points, with a 9250 point bonus! My time was 3 minutes and seventeen seconds AND I DIDN'T MAKE ANY WRONG MOVES

I DIDN'T EVEN USE PENCIL HINTS

AM I AWESOME OR AM I AWESOME

EDIT: just to forestall the obvious question, no I did not cheat.

Well, playing lots of Brütal Legend, somewhat less Guilty Gear 2: Overture, some Beat Hazard, some Tunescape, some Defense Grid, and occasionally Armored Core: For Answer. Not much of that last lately though. If anyone has $6 to spend I highly recommend Beat Hazard and Tunescape, great Indie games on the Live marketplace.

I'm playing the only RPG ever to be made ever for iPod Nano.

Song Summoner: Unsung Heroes.

Yeah.

Ok so my brother was trying to explain this new game coming out to a gamestop employee, and he desribed it as "Like Second Life, but on crack, and actually fun!"

And the gamestop guy says "No, that'd be first life"

lol! No no, next big innovation is a MacBook you can fit in your pocket... but it doesn't support flash and can't multi-task. And you can only run programs from the app store.

Actually, I was talking with my friend about this and we think that the next logical step for Apple is to be completely illogical and just make really cool shit that has NO practical use in real life. Such as (but not limited to): A grappling gun, a toilet that helps you predict what your eating habits you have and makes suggestions for future meals, and a vehicle of some kind.

In other news: I'm playing through Bully and today I've had the urge to play through Sam and Max: The Penal Zone. The psychic powers are cool, and the characters and humour and general atmosphere are engaging as well. Really thought they couldn't beat the epic-ness that was Season 2...but they certainly have delivered.

I don't understand why everyone say's mac is better than PC. I guess it's since there overpriced people think it better. That, or the OS is better.

Edit: Oh, and the sexy design of it

The OS is much better. I'd use OSX if I didn't have to buy an obnoxiously over-priced machine to get it. Overall: OSX > Linux (if you're good with computers, if not this would be at the bottom) > Windows (unless you're a big PC gamer)

I just finished the zombie island of dr ned dlc for borderlands today. It twas really fun. Just started in on moxxis underdome it is kinda hard though. Fun stuff though. fun stuff.

The OS is much better. I'd use OSX if I didn't have to buy an obnoxiously over-priced machine to get it. Overall: OSX > Linux (if you're good with computers, if not this would be at the bottom) > Windows (unless you're a big PC gamer)

OS/9 is better than OSX.

Portal.

It was pure game-innovative genius.

I beat is in a day and beat GLaDOS on my first try.

you just beet portal? was it because you got steam for mac? be honest, steam for mac + free portal is awesome

Portal.

It was pure game-innovative genius.

I beat is in a day and beat GLaDOS on my first try.

you just beet portal? was it because you got steam for mac? be honest, steam for mac + free portal is awesome

Free portal IS awesome, but I got it on PC :P

A Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Emerald.

For those who don't know what a Nuzlocke run is, I'll explain the basics. You can only catch the first Pokemon you see in each area and when a Pokemon faints you have to release it. Also, you must name every Pokemon. They're the BASICS, a lot of people have added a different bunch of rules. However, these aren't mandatory. So named because the guy who started it all captured a Nuzleaf first and named it Nuzlocke or something. Story here: http://www.nuzlocke.com/

I chose Treeko and named it Razputin. Then caught a Wurmple and named it Bumface.

A Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Emerald.

For those who don't know what a Nuzlocke run is, I'll explain the basics. You can only catch the first Pokemon you see in each area and when a Pokemon faints you have to release it. Also, you must name every Pokemon. They're the BASICS, a lot of people have added a different bunch of rules. However, these aren't mandatory. So named because the guy who started it all captured a Nuzleaf first and named it Nuzlocke or something. Story here: http://www.nuzlocke.com/

I chose Treeko and named it Razputin. Then caught a Wurmple and named it Bumface.

Really?

*runs off to try it with Firered*

im going to get gold soon along with dawn of discovery for the DS. i suggest everyone get the two

speaking of lossing games. i cant find my animal crossing WW game ;_;

Currently doing Nuzlocke with Ruby.

I'm going to have to put up the comic.