Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

I just got Assassins Creed II and oh man is it a good game.

I just got back to playing Brutal Legend, I was for awhile playing KOF XII

I have officially made Raz in Modnation Racers. His psychedelic car that I also made is called the "Cranial Cruiser".

I have officially made Raz in Modnation Racers. His psychedelic car that I also made is called the "Cranial Cruiser".

pics?

I was going to buy RDR but my 360 RRoD'd and they didn't have any copies for PS3.

Bought God of War I & II instead. Brilliant.

publish him and the car so i can download it. PLEEZE?!

publish him and the car so i can download it. PLEEZE?!

Done.

Search "RAZ" under mods, and "Cranial Cruiser" under karts.

My PSN is Nyalugwe, so those are the ones I made.

I had no idea you could do that!

Also, the Cranial Cruiser has the marksmanship badge on the hood, but you can't see it in the picture.

Dragon's Lair.

On laserdisk.

On a computer running Windows 98.

This game's a lot harder than I remember it being.

I played that train scene from Uncharted 2 again. That has to be one of the best sections of any game last year.

I'm playing Outcast. It's pretty much a game from 1999 that was really ahead of its time. It has been awesome so far, but I'm not far in it yet. It really feels like a modern action-adventure game.

Sorry for the double post!

double posts are acceptable if they aren't one after another. your posts were two days apart. completely acceptable.. IMO at least.

anyway, im replaying assassins creed two, but this time getting 100 percent completion.

I just beat Bioshock 2! I have to say that Bioshock is officially one of, if not my very favorite game series (they're making a 3 too!).

I just beat Bioshock 2! I have to say that Bioshock is officially one of, if not my very favorite game series (they're making a 3 too!).

There are supposed to be five Bioshock games in all. And I think

Andrew Ryan will probably be showing up again sooner or later.

It's going to be extremely interesting.

Wait, how?

He turned off the vita chamber in his room so he would die and not be revived. Although I guess they could find his body and still revive him with genetic samples like they did with subject Delta.

Still playing FFTA2.

This game is pure crack in video game form

Back to Mother 3...

God, I forgot how AWESOME this game was.

I'm officially sick of LittleBigPlanet.

It was fun before it got overrun by the most uncreative people in the universe.

Every god dang level is "bomb survival" or "shark survival". I mean, one day there's a fun level idea, and then thousands of other people completely copy it and swarm the community page with the same level thats a bit modified the next day. I actually have to dig for at least 20 minutes to find a level worth playing.

Wait, how?

He turned off the vita chamber in his room so he would die and not be revived. Although I guess they could find his body and still revive him with genetic samples like they did with subject Delta.

I never looked back there before, so I did not know there was a vita-chamber back there. thanks. (not blackening this since, what's it in reference to? no one knows, therefore no spoiler.)

however, there is a fully functional vc in central control, and others elsewhere. who says only the nearest one may be used? quantum entanglement hypothetically can span galaxies. besides, why would anyone want to be resurrected back in the same room with one's murderer? and only one door and a bunch of crazy rotobots? it would only make sense to resurrect elsewhere