Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

I just beat Bioshock 2! I have to say that Bioshock is officially one of, if not my very favorite game series (they're making a 3 too!).

Andrew Ryan will probably be showing up again sooner or later.

Wait, how?

He turned off the vita chamber in his room so he would die and not be revived. Although I guess they could find his body and still revive him with genetic samples like they did with subject Delta.

I never looked back there before, so I did not know there was a vita-chamber back there. thanks. (not blackening this since, what's it in reference to? no one knows, therefore no spoiler.)

however, there is a fully functional vc in central control, and others elsewhere. who says only the nearest one may be used? quantum entanglement hypothetically can span galaxies. besides, why would anyone want to be resurrected back in the same room with one's murderer? and only one door and a bunch of crazy rotobots? it would only make sense to resurrect elsewhere

black....bars...EVERYWHERE!!! :coolcheese:

Dont make fun of me...

Phantasy Star universe Multiplayer beta

OK LISTEN! It resets ever F-ing year and Ashley got me to play it. Yes it is very very very and I mean very animeish. But its a good game gosh dangit I cant stop playing it.

OMG I LOVE PHANTASY STAR! i just PS0 like the other day along with pokemon HG and ANNO 1701 for DS

OMG I LOVE PHANTASY STAR! i just PS0 like the other day along with pokemon HG and ANNO 1701 for DS

My dude looks alittle like Gyver

Just playing through Okami.

For the fifth time.

Yeah.

...SPEAKING of Okami...

I was at the Columbus, Ohio zoo this weekend, and we were just checkin' out the animals in the Asia section. The music they were playing in the background was familiar, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it, all I knew is that I could easily follow the music and predict what would happen in it. Then it hit me. They were using the music from Okami.

I called my friend about two minutes after I realized it.

Well, at some point today I will play Portal. While eating cake, if my timing is good.

I think, graphically, Portal actually looks slightly better since the update. There isn't quite so much horizontal tiling during quick motion, and the anisotropic filtering and antialiasing are improved.

Picked up Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days yesterday.

Forgot how addicting these games are o____o

Cabella's Awesome Hunts A.K.A. Red Dead Redemption and some Rock Band 2. Little Big Planet is also sucking me back in with the fun joy my friends and I can obtain from it.

picked up riddick: dark athena for 10 dollars.

the remastered butcher bay is REALLY well done. they made a last gen game look like an older current gen game. really impressive.

I'm saving up money, so I don't really have any to spend on video games. That being said, I've played a lot of NetHack. And by a lot I mean I have probably spent twelve hours playing it in the past two days. Strange how fun that game is.

TF2. Constantly. Though today was mostly going through achievement servers to finish off the milestones so I could get the Valve-made weapons. I still have two medic milestones to go through and they're proving to be troublesome.

im returning dark athena to its seller... seems that the game freezes up half way through butcher bay, and i cant even load dark athena... and when i try to install it, it says the game is dirty or scratched...

i dont know whats wrong with the game, but needless to say, i emailed the guy who sold it to me on amazon... hoping for a replay soon.

once i get my money back, im using it to put a pre-order down for assassins creed: brotherhood.

Been playing Morrowing, I played it when I was younger, but never finished the Fighters Guild of any of the Great Houses, so I'm doing that. Forgot how time consuming this is.

Been playing Morrowing, I played it when I was younger, but never finished the Fighters Guild of any of the Great Houses, so I'm doing that. Forgot how time consuming this is.

I LOVE Morrowind. It's a great game. Which do you prefer, Morrowind or Oblivion?

Both are awesome. I think I like Oblivion better though for a lot of reasons, like atmosphere, story, graphics.

Rai and Scarecrow, how much Morrowind have you guys played?

I LOVE Morrowind. It's a great game. Which do you prefer, Morrowind or Oblivion?
Definetely Morrowind. Here's a list of my reasons why:

Twin Lanterns

Morag Tang > Dark Brotherhood

House Hlau

House Redoran

House Telvani

Imperial Legion

Imperial Cult

Temple

Vampire Clans

Soslthiesm

Raven Rock

Werewolves

Many more unique items with backstory

Expansions > DLC for Oblivion

Longer, harder story line

Puzzles and riddles require thinking

Inventory easier to manage

Sixth House

Native Tribes

No fast traveling/pointers that make quests to easy

Scarier

50 more levels

No lock-picking minigame

More badass Blades

Dwarves/Dwemer

No cheap ways to fight, like turning invisible, hitting, turning invisible again or holding block until the enemy attacks then hitting while they're stunned

And most importantly, it's not completely leveled, so you can't beat Morrowind before you get to a double-digit level like you can in Oblivion. But, if you are at a high enough level, you can dungeon-crawl and find the right weapons and fight the big baddie at the end of the main questline without doing any of the main quests.

I'm a pretty bad fanboy, but IMO there's so much more to do in Morrowind, and this is coming from someone who put 400+ hours into Oblivion. Maybe my opinion would be different if my best character in oblivion hadn't glitched out and not let me finish like half of the quest lines. The expansion didn't do anything for me, either.

The things that Oblivion did better, in my mind, were graphics, horses, allowing people to join the Dark Brotherhood and making a bunch of DLC so we can have our own sick houses. For the most part though, I play Morrowind more and like it better. That was pretty long, but to each his own. What do you think, Maehem?

That's obviously a difficult question to answer.

Morrowind has such a great atmosphere, nigh on unlimited choices and is harder to play (combat wise) whereas Oblivion has better graphics and is more accessible to the casual player. Also, it has a better magika system (in regards to the fact that it regenerates). I love the Shivering Isles though, especially the enigmatic, eccentric, insane ruler that is Sheogorath. It's a hard choice, but I think I'd go with Morrowind. I've played more Oblivion though.

Oblivion would've been amazing if it had just been Morrowind with updated graphics and more voice acting.

Borderlands. One of my favorite FPS of all time. My review soon in the REVIEW THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED section

people may hate me for this, but i hated borderlands... i couldnt bring myself to finish more than half of it.

thats just me though.

i want red dead redemption. :'(

me and some friends just played an xbox triathalon.

halo3, madden 2010, and forza 2.

we have a pretty good scoring system.

i lost by 1 point. :down:

Started playing Dragon Age again. I'm determined to finish it this time.

That's obviously a difficult question to answer.

Morrowind has such a great atmosphere, nigh on unlimited choices and is harder to play (combat wise) whereas Oblivion has better graphics and is more accessible to the casual player. Also, it has a better magika system (in regards to the fact that it regenerates). I love the Shivering Isles though, especially the enigmatic, eccentric, insane ruler that is Sheogorath. It's a hard choice, but I think I'd go with Morrowind. I've played more Oblivion though.

Oblivion would've been amazing if it had just been Morrowind with updated graphics and more voice acting.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Morrowind made it almost impossible to play with anything other than a combat-based character.

indeed. im sort of on the fence about the whole "rule your kingdom" aspect.

mostly because i'm doubtful that it will work like peter molyneaux says it will.

we all know how good he is at falling short of the expectations he gave himself.