Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

Gears of War was one of the most boring games I've ever played. No original plot at all. I could write it myself with a pint of whiskey in my blood its that basic.

heh i honestly dont think gears was meant to have much of a story. but you cant get away with that very much nowadays. the single player was lacking in gears 1 & 2, so if your not much of an online player then gears is not for you. the real fun in gears is in the online play, thats my opinion though.

I've been playing The Sims 2, because I'm hardcore like that.

How does it compare to the first one. I have been skeptical about buying it.

I didn't care for Sims 2. Your people are SO NEEDY. GOSH.

It's addictive, though. One thing: TEENAGERS. Never have children, because they have homework and will never eat or sleep if you expect them to do it.

Hey, just like in real life!

Except in real life it doesn't take most people twenty minutes to pee.

OHMIGAWD. Okay, I'm having a horror game fangirl day today. xD I ought to stop drawing dead people in my notes at school...

But why do villains from Clock Tower all have huge butts?

Sledgehammer looks like he inflated his, or possibly has prosthetic balloons.

Corroder is just a fatass.

The scissor twins are perfectly dressed so you can see their butt cheeks up their "tunics."

Debilitas is... another fatass, bless his soul.

Young Lorenzo has got to have some toned glutes.

Old Lorenzo has got to have pancake buns from sitting in that wheelchair all the time.

Just.... just butts. Why?

Or horror game dudes in general. Mister Kennedy, we're talking about you.

Zilla, as a fellow survival horror fangirl I could EASILY go into a giant discusion with you on the epicness and wonder of it all.

Also, Corroder made me think of mario the first time I got too close to him. Ground pound, anyone? I had a Halloween party at my place and people wanted to watch me play that level of CT3 because I had made so many jokes about it to them. It was highly amusing. Especially with our commentary and one of my friends was sitting there dressed as Mario... xD

You should play Fatal Frame 2. It's not the best horror game, but it's pretty entertaining. Fairly tense, but fasinating game. Also, the only ghosts that freak me out in that game are the disembodied faces for some reason. The ones that are just... faces. Screw the hostile ones or stereotypical "Ring type girl", I had those faces!! D8 Also, eyes. I hate disembodied eyes. This did not help me when watching the movie adaption of The Great Gatsby after we read the book last year in English class. >:

Currently playing Baldur's Gate 2. And it is a beautiful thing so far. I got it to give me an idea what Dragon Age: Origins might play like, if its anything like BG I'm going to be one happy RPG fan next year.

I'm sooooo glad there's another survival/horror fangirl somewhere out here. AP, you just like all the good games.

Haha, I'm fascinated with murder cases, so Corroder was one of my favorites. You know, since he was based on the real John Haigh.

I'd like to be in some sort of forensic crime investigation career, if my other fifty dream careers fall through. I'm fascinated with finding theories, suspects, collecting evidence... and exploring the minds of madmen. I'm kind of crazy myself, and I just love thinking about their complicated mental weavings. The plots they make up, flawed as they may be, are frequently works of genius.

I have a real sadist side, and while I'm horrified at the idea of ever carrying out any acts of violence upon another human being, I have a passion for stories of crime drama, and I hatch plenty in my head.

That's one reason why CT3 really interested me, its dealing with madmen and murderers.

Aaaagh, I haven't played Fatal Frame. As much as I adore them, I'm actually pretty new to the survival/horror genre, so I've only played a few. But I'm surely saving up for a ton of them.

xD I lol at Corroder jokes... I wish I could make them with my friends, but... I'm the only one who can stomach horror games, really, so they're like, "that's not funny!" and "I don't care if it looks like he dances when he runs!"

i like some survival horror. i loved RE series (the older ones, before #4..... RE4 is still good though) and i like the silent hill series also.

the only horror games i have for 360 are condemned 1&2 but im looking into dead space and i may get that.

please note im not a fangirl....im not even a girl....just wanted to give my insight on survival horror games

Oh my god, I laugh so much when he runs. xDD

At the party I tried triguring the event where you walk around a blind corner and he sprays poison/acid right in your face, but kept going to it too early. xDD

"Okay, if we go around this corner--!! ... .....Hey!"

"Okay NOW if we go around this corner.... DANG IT!"

"Okay NOW if we go AROUND THIS CORNER! *is sprayed* YES!! >8D"

Also, another thing that made everybody crack up then: "Here, I've made you this sweater. Winter is coming. It'll be cold." "Oh, thank yew!" "*bust through door* AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! *random attack*" From heart warming to horrible in less than a second... Wow... xD

They John Haigh case is very intresting even though very grusome and a bit on the distrubing side. I read a huge artical on it one night and had a nightmare about it. Some parts were hilarious while others were horrifiying. (I distracted him with a slice of pizza for like... 5 minutes before he ralized I was sneaking away and sped down a fricken hall at me. xDDD)

Pfft, I'm also one of the few people I know who can take playing horror games. barely anyone else can or at overnights they have me play those types of games for them. CT3 didn't seem too scary, but there was tension there.

Currently playing Baldur's Gate 2. And it is a beautiful thing so far. I got it to give me an idea what Dragon Age: Origins might play like, if its anything like BG I'm going to be one happy RPG fan next year.

I've just come off another replay of that classic, and I've just embarked upon a replay of Planescape Torment.

How does it compare to the first one. I have been skeptical about buying it.
Gameplay is like the first, but expanded in every way possible. More options for creating sims and buildings, more clothes, careers, objects and interactions. Just generally more. Plus an absolute shedload of expansion packs to add more more.

xD Yes, I did laugh at the sweater-to-waddling transition.

I don't know, the Haigh case wasn't that disturbing to me. At least Haigh killed his victims before putting them in acid.

It is horrible, though. You know he experimented on mice when he had his idea for the murders to see if it would work? I have to wonder if he was as sympathetic to them.

I can't praise Haigh much as a murderer, though, he was pretty dumb not taking extra steps to ensure his safety. Just because you can dissolve someone's body doesn't mean you can't be convicted. He committed the killings under the impression that a body was needed for a guilty sentence.

I recall there was another acid case recently in America. A few years ago. I believe some fake teeth were found in the killer's bathtub drain, and that's what got them caught.

A slice of pizza? What? Corroder?

Yeah, my boyfriend is stunned. I'm like, "LOOK! BLOOD!" and he's like, "Don't look!"

So, Eternal Darkness sanity effects are soooo much fun. I applauded when I saw the "to be continued" screen that it fools you into reading. I was unsure what it was doing until I realized we were going crazy.

I love Eternal Darkness! My friends can stomach it, but they freak out and get pissed when our head randomly falls off and I start laughing. They can never figure out what's so funny because I don't start breathing again until all of our limbs have exploded and we respawn.

hey mayhem. your back! i was a mere newb before you left so you dont remember me. welcome back anyway!

It's been stressful. And not even dramatic. It's been stressful but I cant even lay claim to any good stories.

hmm. that has to suck. stress sucks hard.

anyway, im sure scarecrow, ross, AP, and others will be happy to see you

Most notable is the discovery that my cat is a harlot and has given us two broods of kittens and awaiting another.

Strumpet I say.

i named my cat "fat tony". the awesome thing is he actually turned out to be fat.

Welcome back Mayhem. We thought we lost you to the void.

Hey, when the heck is Beyond Good and Evil going to be backwards compatible on the 360!?!?

if it ever does become backwards compatible, im buying it. i never got around to buying it before.

i dont think my pc can handle it. my computer is pretty old

1.3 GHz processor

480 mb ram

integrated graphics (its a laptop)

so yeah i dont think my pc can handle much at all.