Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

I know what you mean zee. Personally I think when Fable II fell a little short of my expectations is because I speculated about all of these awesome things that he didn't really talk about. I still thought Fable II was a great game, just a bit short. I'm sure I'll get my money's worth out of Fable III. I just hope that they do an expansion ala Fable I rather than the two dinkey DLCs ala Fable II.

I just finished Bioshock 2. Thank you, thank you, thank you 2K for not putting in a boring, clichéd, totally unnecessary final boss fight this time.

Trying to play Bioshock 2, if LIVE would let me. Which it won't. Curse you, ghost of Redmond. Curse you to heck.

i went on a shopping spree and got Torchlight, Pokemon HG, ANNO 1701, Phantasy start 0, and transformers War of Cybertron.

Conker's Bad Fur Day on my lovely little emulator. It's a good thing Rare made this game bloody and filled with profanities, otherwise it'd basically be Banjo Kazooie with a squirrel. The camera control sucks, but I love how much variety and cool set-pieces there are in this game.

do you use keyboard mouse on emulator? or controller. (keyboard and mouse plays like shit)

either a logitech daulaction controller or a corded xbox 360 controller. it works either good way.

Conker's Bad Fur Day on my lovely little emulator. It's a good thing Rare made this game bloody and filled with profanities, otherwise it'd basically be Banjo Kazooie with a squirrel. The camera control sucks, but I love how much variety and cool set-pieces there are in this game.
I loved Bad Fur Day.

I pulled an alnighter last night and beat Dragon Age: Origins. I'm thinking about buying the expansion, but I'm worried that since I beat the game I won't be able to use that character on the expansion, and I don't want to start a new character right now.

I also got Naught Bear yesterday. It's a fun game, but I've already played the same settings 2-3 times in like an hour of playing. I'll proboably pick it up again sometime in the next week or so, though. It's pretty damn fun.

I loved Bad Fur Day.

I pulled an alnighter last night and beat Dragon Age: Origins. I'm thinking about buying the expansion, but I'm worried that since I beat the game I won't be able to use that character on the expansion, and I don't want to start a new character right now.

I also got Naught Bear yesterday. It's a fun game, but I've already played the same settings 2-3 times in like an hour of playing. I'll proboably pick it up again sometime in the next week or so, though. It's pretty damn fun.

You can use the character from the original game.

Sweet, thanks scarecrow. Do you know if I can wonder around Ferelden and do the other DLC like Lelaiana's Song, Darkspawn Chronicles, Return to Ostagar and Wardens Keep? Also, scarecrow have you played the Mass Effect II DLC yet? Is it worth getting? Bioware really has me sucked in right now.

Finally playing Bioshock 2 on Steam. I had to disable everything not Windows with MSConfig just to get the update to load. It's every bit as sweet as it ought to be. Back in Rapture. Feels like home.

Sweet, thanks scarecrow. Do you know if I can wonder around Ferelden and do the other DLC like Lelaiana's Song, Darkspawn Chronicles, Return to Ostagar and Wardens Keep? Also, scarecrow have you played the Mass Effect II DLC yet? Is it worth getting? Bioware really has me sucked in right now.

I've only gotten the free vehicle missions and Overlord. Of those the vehicle based ones are the only I've played. They're pretty fun. And I hear that Overlord is a tour De force. Kasumi - Stolen Memory is apparently not that great, so I wouldn't bother with it unless you really want the extra Party Member.

As for the other Dragon Age stuff I'm not sure. I only got that one piece of DLC that the man at the camp wouldn't shut up about so that he would shut up about it. I haven't gotten any of the major expansions yet. I just read that with Awakening you can import a character from the original story. I do think I also read that you can only play either or, you can't travel between the two stories. So best wait until you beat the original story with the character you want to import into Awakening. I also think Darkspawn Chronicles and Lelaiana's Song are self contained so a no go on doing quests from the base game or Awakening while playing them. Not sure, but based on their content that'd be my guess.

Really want to play Lelaiana's Song. She's so cool. Cheesy singing scene aside.

Sweet, thanks for the info. Sounds like I'm going to be buying a bunch of points over the next couple weeks and Bioware is going to be getting a good chunck of my money.

I just started playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. It is by far the hardest of the three DS Castlevania games.

Does playing solitaire on a computer at the library while waiting to start an interview count?

Not playing anything, but I'm meaning to get back to Halo 2.

playing lots and lots of borderlands right now...

i put it away because the lack of story, and the feeling that i was alone in the world, kinda turned me off of it.

but i recently accepted the fact that it isnt meant to be that kind of game. so i picked it back up and started playing again, and it is tons of fun.

and i pre ordered madden 11 and payed it off. i dont usually pay full price for a madden game, but this one is an exception... because im a saints fan... and drew brees is on the cover. that was the selling point for me.

@Scarecrow I was hunting for skunks when I decided to knife some circles in my RDR disc and throw it away.

Also, I pre-ordered Halo: Reach yesterday. It'll be paid off probably when I get my August allowance (I don't have my July allowance yet, so I'll get like $120 in a week or two hopefully)

@Scarecrow I was hunting for skunks when I decided to knife some circles in my RDR disc and throw it away.

... Dude, you could have traded it in!

or gave it to me. i never complain about a free game. :D