Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

It might be because you weren't much of a metal fan before you played it. I really don't know.

Weird. I connect with it. Just not as much as I did with Psychonauts. Brutal Legend turned out a lot different than I thought it would be. And I do like stage battles tons...but I wish there was more of that badass-lone-wolf levels. Like when you're in the spider-lair. Or in the beginning. I was expecting more of that with really sweet locales. I got the sweet locales...and I did feel badass...just not the way I was expecting. I do enjoy the game, but I see where you're coming from Scarecrow.

I love the stage battles!!!!! just got my 1000th win in multiplayer (no joke)... Ive actually been reading this forum months before i made my account, But the only reason i ended up making an account was because i entered a brutal legend tournament that was never actually finished and was an epic fail from the start.... ive noticed im like the only person here who REALLY appreciates the legend,

Edit: no, looks like royal flush is a brutal legend lover too

I love the stage battles!!!!! just got my 1000th win in multiplayer (no joke)... Ive actually been reading this forum months before i made my account, But the only reason i ended up making an account was because i entered a brutal legend tournament that was never actually finished and was an epic fail from the start.... ive noticed im like the only person here who REALLY appreciates the legend,

We all loved the game, I probably would have been still playing it if there were more people online for PS3, but that is not the case

We all loved the game, I probably would have been still playing it if there were more people online for PS3, but that is not the case

lol yeah the matchmaking is a barren wasteland, but im not saying you guys didnt alll love brutal legend (except a couple) Its just that Previous Tim Schafer game fans were not as thrilled with brutal legend and didnt give the game as much credit i would have liked, And you guys dont seem to speak of brutal legend very highly (outside of reviews) It saddens me... I LOVE that game and wish MORE people the same,

Brutal Legend, all the way. I am IN LOVE with this game. The characters, the designs, the world, the gameplay, the history, everything!

Brutal Legend, all the way. I am IN LOVE with this game. The characters, the designs, the world, the gameplay, the history, everything!
YAY

Halo 2.

Played the first half or so by myself, but now I'm playing with my brother. 3 missions left, and my relief was very much when I found out I won't have to play through the whole Library again.

Psychonauts - trying to master the horror that is the Meat Circus. DUN DUN DUNNN!

And by master, I mean beating it without throwing my keyboard into a wall or going crazy from listening to Lil' Oly going "OW! THAT HURTS!" while trying to trapeze and dodge armless knife throwers.

Risk

After my treaty with my brother ended (when either Alaska or Greenland, both owned by my dad, had been taken), he won.

He took my dad's headquarters, and made a few short leaps to Brazil, and game over.

:(

im playing the "get your ex back game"

right now im on the "waiting" level. the difficulty is set to SUPER FREAKING HARD.

oh and im waiting for madden 11 to come out.

im playing the "get your ex back game"

right now im on the "waiting" level. the difficulty is set to SUPER FREAKING HARD.

oh and im waiting for madden 11 to come out.

xD

Hey zee, I know you can win that game man. You managed to beat "Get a Girlfriend" and "Make It To First Anniversary" I know you can win this one.

Sadly I'm still playing "Meet a Girl" and playing on Easy.

thanks scarecrow. and lightening bolt man/ hot, no "easy woman" can do better than her... to me at least.

anyway, we talked today.. we really got along good. and she thanked me for talking to her again.

im thinking about waiting a little while longer. and then i can go to the level "the reunion date".

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Also, Diner Dash.

...what?

I have to do SOMETHING in my current state...

thanks scarecrow. and lightening bolt man/ hot, no "easy woman" can do better than her... to me at least.

anyway, we talked today.. we really got along good. and she thanked me for talking to her again.

im thinking about waiting a little while longer. and then i can go to the level "the reunion date".

Dude that game get so infuriatingly hard. Wait 'till you get to the boss-battle with the in-laws. I bought a strategy guide and EVERYTHING and it still kicked my ass.

looks like the joke is nearing the breaking point. careful, steve, careful

ha ha i played the arcade version. it was fun until it started asking me to put money into its dirty slot. also joysticks are shaped like penises. i'm not gay, though.

damn it, steve, what was that?! stupid unnecessary innuendo? penises? it didn't even make sense! oh man, you totally killed the joke. ok, just smile politely and maybe nobody will notice

:cheese:

looks like the joke is nearing the breaking point. careful, steve, careful

ha ha i played the arcade version. it was fun until it started asking me to put money into its dirty slot. also joysticks are shaped like penises. i'm not gay, though.

damn it, steve, what was that?! stupid unnecessary innuendo? penises? it didn't even make sense! oh man, you totally killed the joke. ok, just smile politely and maybe nobody will notice

:cheese:

i quickly read through this quickly, then looked over it once more and it hit me

xD

im SLOOOWWW....