Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

Thank you.

Cant say my presence will be overt, but I will try to assign some activity when I can.

Yay! I got the sims 2 and I have to say that it is quite overwhelming.
Overwhelming in a good way? I hope so. I've spent untold hours playing the game and still constantly find new things (and I only have a couple of expansion packs).

The only gripe I have is that loading takes forever and a day, but then again my PC is no spring chicken.

Games I am not playing:

GTAIV (PC)

I was planning on buying this at release until I found out my PC wouldn't meet the minimum requirements. Now I don't think I'll buy it at all*. Not unless they drastically change and fix it, which isn't going to happen.

*I won't buy it, but if some naughty crackers produce a version more in-line with what Take2 should've released in the first place then I may indulge in a bit of the old copyright infringement

i play on 360... im guessing your a pc gamer, but if you have a 360 and wanna add me my gamertag is in my signature.

I'm PC for tf2, but I'll add you on my 360 when I take it back to Bestbuy, Damn NXE and my 4th red ring

Overwhelming in a good way? I hope so. I've spent untold hours playing the game and still constantly find new things (and I only have a couple of expansion packs).

The only gripe I have is that loading takes forever and a day, but then again my PC is no spring chicken.

Games I am not playing:

GTAIV (PC)

I was planning on buying this at release until I found out my PC wouldn't meet the minimum requirements. Now I don't think I'll buy it at all*. Not unless they drastically change and fix it, which isn't going to happen.

*I won't buy it, but if some naughty crackers produce a version more in-line with what Take2 should've released in the first place then I may indulge in a bit of the old copyright infringement

Rockstar did a really bad job optimizing it for PC, I don't think anyone should go near this game without a quad core CPU. Even then, it doesn't run too well. Good game though.

Games I am not playing:

GTAIV (PC)

Overwhelming in a good way, because there is like so much stuff.

Uh, if your Sim isn't retarded, he will usually just go and pee without someone telling him he has to.

Sometimes turning off the free will and comanding them like slaves to build your pyramids is a good thing. When they leak on the floor or just kind of stand there and die, not so good.

MORROWIND

AGAIN :ROLLEYESEMOTICON

Actually after getting the vampirism cure from Molag Bal I want my head to explode now that I'm not an overpowered demigod anymore :<

The worst part about getting rid of vampirism is that your speed drops about 50 points, and your new max speed is somewhere around where walking pace was while you were a vampire.

This seems to be a recurring thing where I take 30 minutes reinstall the game along with all of my mods, patches, and expansions, then start playing, deprive myself of about 12 hours of sleep, remember how much I hate Morrowind, and get rid of it.

The furthest I've gotten in the game is the Nerevar Trial where you have to get all three Dunmer Houses to name you Hortator, which I didn't finish because no way in hell am I running around convincing 36 people scattered in whimsical patterns across the island to VOTE IRDIIS FOR STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT

I also discovered that the game's difficulty is dynamic; before the vampire speed boost, me and everyone else would run around at a brisk jogging pace. After I contracted the disease and got a 20 point speed boost, so did everyone else. I never noticed this before and it is queer, queer, queer to the core :<

TEAM FORTRESS 2.

I just got Xbox Live yesterday since I brought home The Orange Box (Gamertag SHOOTxTHExMOON) and boy have I been having fun. It also helps that I have a weakness for huge bald guys with gigantic guns and Russian accents who say "Kiss me!" when they explode their enemies into a million pieces with their epic machine guns, despite the fact that they probably broke their vocal chords with the glass-breaking gurgly yells of "YOU WILL DIIIIIIIIIIIIE!" they let out every five seconds unloading their clips into the bloody remains of former spies and scouts.

... Yes, I am enjoying it.

Lol Orange Box on your face

which is also your ass

:ahhh:

Also, ordering Sims to pee does get boring. Then if you raise their free will, they turn into free willz bicches.

I prefer playing God with my video games, as long as they can vaguely tell when their bladders are full and whether or not they can make it to the toilet and whether or not the half an hour it takes is worth the trip.

Anyone else think Spore was terrible, by the way? I got rid of it a while ago. It was fun at first until I found out that the 10-dollar creature creator was worth more than the 60/70-dollar game. Boring as craaaaap. It was fun seeing people's leet monsters beating up on my teeny ones, though.

Dangit, how is the gaming section at the book store so small? Don't people write books on gaming anymore? Like, say, the one that was just in the DFAN? Anyway, they were all player's guides and books on hacking WoW. I could probably benefit from learning that code, but my brain isn't that big. Sorry to disappoint you all, I know you had high expectations for my gigantic head.

i like telling my sims to pee. i want full control over every aspect of their life.

That is so like you.

By the way, I also played Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk yesterday and it is horrible so don't buy it, but anyway, I doubt I'm the only one who noticed Emil is totally Richter's bitch.

Tales of Vesperia, according to Gamespot, is the best in the Tales series. Five bucks says none of them speak Japanese to import Destiny and Rebirth and experience JOHNNY and TYTREE.

The two guys I would most like to cross-dress as. Other than Sheik.

i like telling my sims to pee. i want full control over every aspect of their life.

That is so like you.

hey you don't know me.

Yes I do, you're Jack Black.

That is so like you.

hey you don't know me.

Jack Black is Jesus...

That is so like you.

hey you don't know me.

Jack Black is Jesus...

I told you so.

That is so like you.

hey you don't know me.

Jack Black is Jesus...

I told you so.

What if he really is?