Sign in to follow this  
dangeROSS

What are you playing?

By dissing Jack Black you are dissing Double Fine and you are dissing the existance of the DFAF so you shouldn't exist. D:

I have to confess that I never actually played Psychonauts beyond the demo so I'm ok with that :

Wow, so Morrowind is about 200 times more bearable now that I've replaced the ambient "explore" music and battle songs with stuff from Shadow of the Colossus.

I feel like a leet haxor

I have to confess that I never actually played Psychonauts beyond the demo so I'm ok with that :<

This.

I have to confess that I never actually played Psychonauts beyond the demo so I'm ok with that :<

WHAT THE HELL! Why are you here then? What attracted you to this place? Was it the hint of cheese that ferments the main page. The electroshock therapy? WHAT?

Wow, so Morrowind is about 200 times more bearable now that I've replaced the ambient "explore" music and battle songs with stuff from Shadow of the Colossus.

I feel like a leet haxor

WHAT THE HELL! Why are you here then? What attracted you to this place? Was it the hint of cheese that ferments the main page. The electroshock therapy? WHAT?

I think you quoted the wrong post there.

HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO IMPROVE A GAME THAT IS A COMPLETE CHORE TO PLAY

YOU BASTARD

What!?! Get out of our house you evil abomination.

YOU BASTARD

your calling psychonauts a complete chore to play???

Get out of here and never come back!

YOU BASTARD

Pretty sure he was talking about replacing the Morrowind music.

I think you quoted the wrong post there.

I think you're mistaken. And I still await an answer to the question I have begged... well, more like demanded.

YOU BASTARD

Pretty sure he was talking about replacing the Morrowind music.

oh. ok then..

A kinda decent computer would run the P-nauts demo wouldn't it? There is no time limit to Psychonaut love. All can enjoy it's wonder and be one with us. All are welcome, All are welcome.

I can run Psychonauts fine, I just don't have any money :<

Normally when pressed by everyone in the universe to play a PC game, I'll just pirate it, but I sort of want to support Double Fine because I love Shafer's writing.

That's also saying a lot, considering I didn't even buy any of the Silent Hills and that's my favorite game series in the entire world.

I dunno if you have any Big Lot stores around you, but they sometimes carry the game for dirt cheap. Ebay had some cheap ones available awhile ago too.

But I don't want to be one of those people that insists that you try a certain game because I think it's good. If you do, cool. If not, cool. Unlike many others you contribute to these forums. And in my mind that outweighs anything else. You are welcome in these forums.

Well apparently it is at big lots for 6 dollars so go to big lots. I'm sure you can spare $6.

Anyone into "impossible" games? IWBTG, etc...

Not me, way too frustrating and way too much little girl bitchiness that could break things if let loose.

Touhou's bosses look damn near impossible, though. Have you seen these things?

Impossible games are just memorizing a pattern by dying over and over again. It's comparable to grinding in WoW more than anything, really.

That said, I've gotten to about the 14th level in Battletoads, and let me tell you I felt like a REAL MAN.

Yeah, that's what I don't like about them. It's less skill and more see-who-has-the-most-patience-and-can-remember-the-most-traps-and-patterns.

Although I have a lot of respect for people who can get past that Touhou boss, there is definitely skill involved in having that kind of memory and precision.

I prefer games that are fun and defeatable, and preferably have a good story to tell. Right now I'm digging into the deep caverns of possibility that Civilization IV offers. Finally a Civ game that out does the turn based strategy game that made me fall in love with turn based strategy games. Civ II

It rocks, My reign has King Bookdust has been surprisingly peaceful, with only a few scuffles. This compared to the constant warfare of Civ II, where I felt the pressure to wipe my rivals out or be wiped out. I'm looking at a real diplomatic win this time.

Hey, like Spore! Where you had to be a carnivore and bitch on all the other species or they'd get pissed at you for not worshipping them as gods. HERE YOU GO, YOUR [trying to sneak around the swear filter makes me look super uncool] MAJESTY.

I was going to get that game, I'm glad I didn't now I can waste the money I saved on the Sims 3, the maxis game that works. Even if I have to order my Sims to pee every five minutes ... oh wait, its the Sims 3. I don't have to put up with that crap (as much) anymore. YAY!

Fallout 3 has owned a piece of my soul recently. Especially Wadsworth, the robot that tells me horrific science jokes that I tend to unleash on my unsuspecting coworkers at 3AM. Mwahaha.

Looking forward to Sims 3, possibly. Brutal Legend, too, but that pretty much goes without saying.

Good to see your still kicking Cyclone.

I went back and played some Worms on xobx arcade yesterday. Fun game.

Anyone with PS3's out there, is Home up and running yet? I heard it was having problems earlier.