Double Fine Action Forums

in other news. check my xbox live avatar, he looks like a mexican ganster.

(once i can get on live with my satelite)

Good to see your still kicking Cyclone.

Bah, you guys are never gonna get rid of me. I'll just go silent for a few months, then flare up like a horrendous and weather related case of herpes. ;)

Bah, you guys are never gonna get rid of me. I'll just go silent for a few months, then flare up like a horrendous and weather related case of herpes. ;)

My favorite kind.

I'm going to have to check out your new avatar Zee. Sounds interesting. You didn't buy any of that clothing they are selling on the marketplace did you?

My favorite kind.

I'm going to have to check out your new avatar Zee. Sounds interesting. You didn't buy any of that clothing they are selling on the marketplace did you?

no i didnt. i just used what i had. he turned out good though!

EDIT: ignore my motto "caley <3's ya"........that was my sister, she got on ma xbox and changed it, and i havent got on yet so i can redo it.

Good to see your still kicking Cyclone.

I went back and played some Worms on xobx arcade yesterday. Fun game.

Anyone with PS3's out there, is Home up and running yet? I heard it was having problems earlier.

It's working fine now, the main problem is the boredom.

i was just wondering, i dont recall you saying christmas.

well on christmas day i will definatly be on, so if you havent added me yet, go ahead

Man, I need to add you guys! :o

I play random games all the time, so hopefully we can play a game together every once in a while without having to make a big deal about it.

xD I generally play TF2 when I get home from school, which is about 10:00 AM California time, since I've started leaving school early for the semester. So I suppose unless you get a day off school or get break earlier than I do, that doesn't mean much.

But still, I play randomly during the evenings too.

Have I posted my newer Youtube video yet? It shows me not with my bitchy angry face on and with my new haircut. I'm one sexy bitch.

See? Apple Pop loves me. >:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5-_gkmsFX8&feature=channel_page

Yeah, my voice is super dumb. And you get to hear my cough! xD That was one of eight times that I had a random coughing fit in the middle of the video, but I edited the others out. My face was way too funny not to put on the internet.

I also have another video up where you can listen to my English voice, although it sounds dumb in that video and I give a dumb introduction of myself trying to get some practice in for Lang-8. @__@ My Japanese is so horrible. I speak Swedish in that video, too.

I had a retarded choice of words in the newest vid, but I had to make my sentences in a way that would be easy for non-native speakers to understand and that would be easy for me to translate.

ANYWAY tonight I played an odd game of Team Fortress.

Whenever you would be killed, you would glitch through the ground, and when anyone else was killed their bodies would continue to thrash about on the ground (provided they were still whole). I actually got headshot'd by a sniper because I was so busy staring at his heavy buddy who had just died and was dancing like a puppet on some strings. I giggled so hard I had to apologize to all the people on my team, lol. I swear, there was even an Engie who died and swam off like a fish. He moved like five feet with his back feet wiggling like a dolphin.

It was the funniest damn thing.

That sniper cheated. I was too busy laughing to take cover from his gun.

Holy junk, you're a smart kid. I added you on my friends list. It seems Team Fortess is the game most of us have, maybe we can try and get some matches going sometime.

yes i shall add zilla, when i get on live, and then we will all play our hearts out at TF2. we need to all be on the same team though, since we all know that a team full of double fine fans is a force to be reckoned with.

Yes, I shall have to bring my cookies and we will have fun tiemz.

Smart? Me? If you're referring to my Japanese, this is two years worth of learning that has happened over five years so it's nothing. |D

Good video, zilla! I wish I could speak Japanese. My school is really retarded about when they do and do not allow the class. I'll probably take it at college.

Also, I just came back from the future. I played Brutal Legend. It is so unbelivably amazing that words cannot describe it.

OMG I remember playing a demo of Outrun. That game was so much fun but got so fucking hard. You like couldnt hit anything just to not run out of time.

I just got Crackdown the other day. Great fun. If anyone else has it, maybe we could do some online co-op?

Speaking of online, here in the Northeast we are getting some snowstorms this weekend. So I'll proabably be around for Team Fortress 2 gametime fun if anyone else is interested.

I just got Crackdown the other day. Great fun. If anyone else has it, maybe we could do some online co-op?

Speaking of online, here in the Northeast we are getting some snowstorms this weekend. So I'll proabably be around for Team Fortress 2 gametime fun if anyone else is interested.

im not sure when im going to my moms house to get on. maybe tuesday (xmas break finally here!)

Not that I'm playing it (yet) but there's a new OutRun game on its way! And it looks every bit as good as the previous ones. That site might not be safe for work, if you have a boss who hates SEGA and/or bad language.

I have TF2, but I can't really play it before 12am GMT. The Internet tells me that's 7pm EST; no idea what timezones people are in though. We should actually arrange a proper Double Fine Action Forum game, get as many of us playing as possible :)

Something I was playing, recently, is Auditorium, probably the best game in the entire Directing Particles of Light Towards Different Goals Using Variable-Strength Forces genre. Or DPLTDGUVSFs as they're more commonly known. If I had an iPhone I would be eagerly anticipating its release.

New Outrun!? Looks neat. That's a pretty funny site you linked to there. I'll have to check them out more often.

That Auditorium game was different. But kinda neat. Thanks for the link!

And Yea, I'm going to be snowed in pretty much all weekend. So if anyone's around, hit me up for someonline play.