Prince of Persia

Grand Theft Auto IV

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Civilization II: Multiplayer Gold Edition

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Jade Empire

Mass Effect

Psychonauts

Prince of Persia-- Oh wait I already mentioned that one didn't I?

So what was your Verdict of the new Prince Of Persia Scarecrow? Do you like it?

I favor it. Sands of Time is better but its not fair to compare it perfection. The ending is epic!

And Yahtzee came across as a whining punk in his "review" of the game.

just got metal gear solid essentials (MGS1, MGS2, and MGS3 just in case there isnt the bundle elsewhere) ...plan on finishing snake eater soon

and is prince of persia (the recent one) worth buying or should i save my money for RE5 or street fighter 4?

just got metal gear solid essentials (MGS1, MGS2, and MGS3 just in case there isnt the bundle elsewhere) ...plan on finishing snake eater soon

and is prince of persia (the recent one) worth buying or should i save my money for RE5 or street fighter 4?

I was not aware a MGS bundle had been released. I believe I shall have to pick up a copy for myself.

Prince Of Persia is, as Scarecrow said, better to rent. I was not particularly taken with it, in spite of my love/hate relationship with the last two titles. I would retain your money for Resident Evil 5, but then, I have not really been following the developments of Street Fighter 4 too closely.

you should, street fighter 4, as people tell me, is best compared to street fighter 2 (which is the best in the series in my opinion) so yeah....it will be worth it on feb 17 (i think?)

but anyway, yeah...the bundle is kinda rare, i have only found it in one store in a small town, and in the larger malls i cant find it so good luck.

i just unlocked all the songs in guitar hero: world tour. now i want to unlock all the extra charactars. so far i have only unlocked billy corghan, and travis barker.

I recently finally got my hands on Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee. Awesome, except I'm playing it on the 360 which means STUPID AUDIO GLITCHES. ERGH. *rage*

Oh, Soul Calibur. Such T&A. We love it. And Bondage too. Noe if only it had dinosaurs...

I had to give up on Munch's Oddysee on the 360. I couldn't take the audio crap. Bummer. I think I would have liked it.

Oh, Soul Calibur. Such T&A. We love it. And Bondage too. Noe if only it had dinosaurs...

That would make the best game...

Lets make a list:

1.Boobs

2.Dinos

3.killing/death

4.heavy machinery

5.Chuck Norris

6.TIM. FREAKING. SCHAFER.

7.The Gorillaz (in it or make a soundtrack I dont care)

8. ... I need your guy's help... a genius can only list for so long

No, but once I get my computer fixed I'll probably plunk down the cash. PC or console?

Not sure if this was a general call for opinions, but PC is usually touted as the better platform to partake of Valve games. They implement updates more quickly, develop stronger communities, and many prefer the feel of mouse and keyboard in a free look setting. But aside from all that, I'd just be interested in the custom content that gets made:

It would have interested me more if it were the original Dawn of the Dead, but that's still an impressive project!

I had to give up on Munch's Oddysee on the 360. I couldn't take the audio crap. Bummer. I think I would have liked it.

It's really unbearable. I hope a patch is made for it at least SOMETIME.

My friend is goig to lend me his Xbox when I want to so I can play that game without having the game ruined by it. (If you turn the volume to MAX on your TV, you can actually hear stuff, but it's faint and echo-y).

I just started playing Jet Set Radio Future on the 360.... I'm having a retro binge lately, got a bunch of Wii points for christmas, and re-downloaded all the old VC games. So I am simultainiously playing:

Paper Mario

MegaMan 3

World of Goo (not retro -- just badass.)

Punch Out

And finishing up:

Super Metroid

Act Raiser

Super Castlevania

Toki Tori

I don't know about Knothole Glade, Knothole Island came out on Monday or Tuesday, its pretty much awesome. I love all the new items! There's one weapon that will pretty much trump everything else out there. I won't spoil it but its unconventional to say the least.

Knothole Island, I knew that I was just spacing out. Man I would have bought some point today if I knew that it was out allready, but now I'm broke again.

I kinda want to get my hands on Mass Effect. I'm in the mood for a cool space opera type thing. Oh and The Maw comes on on 360 Arcade Tuesday. I'm excited for that.

mass effect is a very good game IMHO. i played it through 3 times.

i think its only like 12 dollars at gamestop now