Double Fine Action Forums

So I just got "The World Ends with You." Was planning to play it on my trip down to DC for the inauguration... but I haven't been able to tear myself away. At this rate, I will finish it before I leave.

This game is amazingly compelling, storywise and gameplay. It's actually managed to throw me off a few times. I recommend it to anyone.

LIKE REALLY! I RECOMMEND IT! IN ALL CAPS! ITS THE BEST DS GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!

I got the new thing for Fable II and I beat it in like a half hour. Then, I went to the store with the magic stuff in it and it was closed. I'll try to see if there's anything interesting in the store, and then I think I'm going to be pretty much done with the expansion. :(

So the other day I managed to pick up an original non-pirated copy of Beyond Good and Evil (which is rare in Malaysia) and dang, I love this game. Seriously, I can see how people say this game is as good as Psychonauts now that I've played it.

And its even awesomer to hear that theres a sequel in the works :'D

Also, can anyone recommend some good games for the PC or PS2?

Shadow of the Collosus. I have never played it but I hear it owns.

That is one of the most beautiful games I have ever played. Holy crap, I love spening hours on that thing. It's just amazing!

playing GTA4 again (with the revenge ending)

and then after i beat that im downloading the GTA4 expansion "the lost and the damned" it looks amazingly awesome.

right now, im just mucking around on Little Big Planet online, lot of cool levels, and some, not so cool.... but i just preordered Street Fighter 4 and Resident Evil 5, so thats what I am waiting for

I've been cursing the evil AI in Peggle. That makes me a hardcore gamer right?

I just got oblivion about a week ago it is awesome but not as great as fallout three, reason: no mini-nukes. but I got the game of the year edition for only $30 so it was a great deal. also started playing final fantasy III (or VI) I really don't know what to call it right now oh well.

I'm playing Psychonauts...it's pure bliss...

AND I GOT PAST THE WATERLOO STAGE THIS TIME.

I'm still not a huge fan of Shadow of the Collussus. But I can understand why someone would be. It just didn't click for me. I did really like certain aspects of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing through P-nauts again is reserved to summer months for me. I have such a huge connection with that game and summer. I originally played it during the summer on warm nights. And The game brings back memories of that for me. So I only allow myself to play it then. I know that sounds freakin' insane. But I can't help it. I also relate Half-Life 2 to summer, and Dreamfall to winter for similar reasons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still want to play Little Big Planet sometime. But no PS3 means that won't happen for a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have yet to play Peggle. People seem to really like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently got Mass Effect, and I love it so very much. I steered clear of it, after hearing so many mixed reviews, and it sort of fell of my radar. Until recently. It's got exactly what I've been craving in a game: A good Sci-Fi story. I like the whole space opera thing.

The game is epic! I'm looking forward to the sequel.

I'm playing GTA IV right now, not really working through the story that much. Mostly just causing mayhem. I topped my personal record for longest cop chase last night with a time of 1:11:33. I was pleased with my achievement, it was a hard won accomplishment. But I need to get my GTA fix with all this excitement about The Lost and Damned coming out this month.

ahh i just beat GTA IV for the second time (with the revenge ending instead of the deal)

im going to DL lost and the damned the day it comes out.

Same here, you'd think it was complete game and not just an extenstion that's how excited I am about it.

I keep trying to get ahold of a rental copy of Saints Row 2 but nobody has ever got it. Me thinks there's a game fairy who is stealing all the copies to construct her castle. I mean who could resist that shiny box art?

You do, the very one. And you get to play through the same two missions from Johnny's perspective.

awesome! i didnt know that. its going to be epic.

there also coming out with a 2nd DLC release for GTA IV, not sure when it will come out though. $20 in my opinion is a good deal considering all the content that supposedly comes with it

The rumor for the second DLC is late 2009 early 2010, not much else is known about it though. Except that the big rumor is that its also going to play a character met in the original game and it'll probably be that guy that takes all those shots at everyone in the cutscene during the diamond exchange at the museum.