Double Fine Action Forums

street fighter 4 ( i cant remember if i posted this before..) but i am actually getting good at it as el fuerte....and god i hate ppl playing as akuma or ken (basically the same character)...thinking of entering a tournament at my college

Currently playing Bioshock and this time I'm going to beat the freaky bastard.
You mean you haven't yet?

What the... I mean, what are you even DOING here?! Just... why do you live just to disappoint me? Just... go away, and don't come back until you've fired the last bullet/lightning bolt/generic stinging insect.

The first time it was a rental, I was lucky to get to the final boss battle before it had to go back, but I was ill-equipt and couldn't beat him. So I returned it, unbeaten. This time I'm a proud owner so there's no excuses now.

Pokemon Rangers Battonage. You can call it Shadows of Almia, I'm stickin' to Battonage.

...what? You have a problem with Pokemon?

Pokemon Rangers Battonage. You can call it Shadows of Almia, I'm stickin' to Battonage.

With the newer ones,YES I HATE THEM SO MUCH.

But the older ones are teh awesome.

With the newer ones,YES I HATE THEM SO MUCH.

But the older ones are teh awesome.

Lucario: *tear*

...uh...sorry, but I kinda sorta have to dissagree with you. Kinda. I like Johto and Hoenn. And a few Sinnoh.

...god, I sound like such a geek right now. xD

As opposed to what? we're all geeks, nerds and dorks here. You are among brethren Miriku. So you can stop with the pre-offensive come-ons. I'm not a Pokemon fan, but I probably enjoy something you think is dumb, so I'm not going to give you crap about it.

And if anybody does, you stab them in the back (emotively, not physically or figuratively).

As opposed to what? we're all geeks, nerds and dorks here. You are among brethren Miriku. So you can stop with the pre-offensive come-ons. I'm not a Pokemon fan, but I probably enjoy something you think is dumb, so I'm not going to give you crap about it.

And if anybody does, you stab them in the back (emotively, not physically or figuratively).

Aww...thanks Scarecrow! Coming from you that's actually kinda sorta surprisingly nice!

...you DO have a point, though. xD

Duh Miri! Don't be afraid to be who you are, we here at the DFAF are an ecclectic kind of people who are all about making each other feel good (when we're not being dry, sarcastic bastards) and expressing our views...you can love Pokemon. Okay?

hey, i love pokemon, i think the last time i played diamond, i had over 400 hours on it ;D....so dont feel bad

Okay I'm gonna go back on what I said for a minute. That's kinda sad dude........just kidding. But it does seem a bit excessive.

Thanks guys. I'm just glad that I'm not a fan of Superman 64. xD

hey, i love pokemon, i think the last time i played diamond, i had over 400 hours on it ;D....so dont feel bad

Okay I'm gonna go back on what I said for a minute. That's kinda sad dude........just kidding. But it does seem a bit excessive.

*shrugs* meh, its not like i stayed up all night playing all those hours, it was spread out over months....i had a lot of spare time (my tv was broken) so i had nothing better to do

*shrugs* meh, its not like i stayed up all night playing all those hours, it was spread out over months....i had a lot of spare time (my tv was broken) so i had nothing better to do

Ever hear of books?

I don't blame you for not finishing Bioshock Scarecrow. I almost couldn't do it myself. And I owned it. . I really enjoyed the good ending, but other then that, I felt the game never really grabbed me and got me into it. Not sure why.

I loved the original pokemon red back in the day, not sure how many hours I sunk into it, but most likely alot.

Still playing Tomb Raider Underworld, and some Halo 3 mixed in. I'm enjoying Tomb Raider. I want to get my hands on the Anniversary game next.

Well getting sucked in wasn't the problem, I did after all get to Fontaine in less then five days on the rental. I just couldn't put him down. Even now, knowing all the twists in the story I'm finding myself invested in the story and getting jumpy every time something goes bump. Also, I owned a Big Daddy yesterday without dying, booyah!

I'm pretty sure that if I ever become like a scuba diving fiend, that I will somehow, someway make a Big Daddy suit for me to dive in.

And Superman 64 is number 2 on my all time favorite games list. Right after DOA XXX volleyball 2, and right before Bomberman Unleashed.

I'm pretty sure that if I ever become like a scuba diving fiend, that I will somehow, someway make a Big Daddy suit for me to dive in.

And Superman 64 is number 2 on my all time favorite games list. Right after DOA XXX volleyball 2, and right before Bomberman Unleashed.

SUPERMAN 64 WAS ONE OF THE WORST GAMES OF ALL TIME...

But, to each their own, right? xD

i belive ross was kidding miriku =)

im currently playing prey. its alright. nothing amazing though.

What are you talking about Miri? Superman 64 was probably the best game period. They really got Superman down, the way he walked through walls, how innefective he was in combat, simulating the realistic-ness of flight, it was amazing!