Double Fine Action Forums

Well, well, welcome to the forums.

That's not a game! o.O (heh, j/k - thank you!)

Oh yeah - and I've been playing a ton of Geometry Wars 2 as well.

Are you telling us, you got like semi-laid off from Doublefine?!!!!!?!?!??!????!!!111!!!!111111111!!11!1!!! If so, that sucks. If inot, that still sucks.

Lol.. No no no no no no, I don't work for Double Fine. I just have a really awesome avatar.

Btw, I work for a very popular consumer electronics retailer (It rhymes well with "Vest Fly") as a supervisor. At least until the 27th, I do.. :/

...HOW did you get to be an admin?

...just wondering...

LMAO!!!!

Look at my awesome "avatar"..

;) ;)

KATAMARI DAMACY-Y-Y-Y-Y!

NANAAANANANANANANANA, NANANANANANA...*shot*

guys guys for the record Heady's avatar actually HAS Administrator as a part of it. He's not really an admin. It's to trick everybody in the forums.

Headroom you sneaky little whatchamacallit >8U

guys guys for the record Heady's avatar actually HAS Administrator as a part of it. It's to trick everybody in the forums.
Trick? It isn't much of a trick other than it being my avatar. Anyone with common interweb navigation could click on my profile to figure it out.

Guess some people were "tricked" though.. LOL.

Lulz. You got me Headroom. It's nice to see ya posting again.

I finished Tomb Raider. I thought it was pretty good.

I thought it was Klint at first. Then I realized it was Headroom, and I thought maybe he had become an administrator, and then I realized he had just copied the avatar.

I still don't know where he gets all those wonderful toys.

SimCity 4, and I suck at it, while I have the basics of Civilization down packed, this game is a whole other beast that confuses me to no end.

I enjoy making a cesspit of cities that feed off of one another for resources, where each town is on the utter brink of destruction... Because I think that's about the only way to play that game until you get frustrated enough to call down the aliens.

I thought it was Klint at first. Then I realized it was Headroom, and I thought maybe he had become an administrator, and then I realized he had just copied the avatar.

pwnage, lol.

;)

SimCity 4, and I suck at it, while I have the basics of Civilization down packed, this game is a whole other beast that confuses me to no end.

I enjoy making a cesspit of cities that feed off of one another for resources, where each town is on the utter brink of destruction... Because I think that's about the only way to play that game until you get frustrated enough to call down the aliens.

Perhaps you are right, but then some city journals on Simtropolis makes me think that there is a trick to this game and I just haven't learned it yet. Regardless of whether I will fail or succeed, I must endeavor to avoid being forever marked a failure by my own standards.

I have got to stop reading Tycho's posts on PA before writing myself, his style always seeps into my own.

Same, except I didn't look at the name. Sorry for being stupid :(......

I just remember cheating in Simcity. What was the code? FUNDS. Make some quick money, but you do it enough, and you get all sorts of disasters too. Good times.

I found a copy of Beyond Good and Evil for the GameCube last night and it's in perfect condition, including all of the disk, box, and booklet! Score!

TF2, Burnout Paradise, Merc's 2 and lost oddessy on a alternating basis, one one night and so forth. TF2 is awesome as always, Burnout's fun for racing, Merc's is stupid fun explosions and Lost oddessy is a fantastic JRPG

Professor Layton and the Curious Village on a DSi. I will be playing this and New Super Mario Bros. during our vacation May 1-7 to and from Disney World.

Waiting to play these titles on Xbox 360: Bionic Commando, Ghostbusters: The Videogame, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Prototype, BrΓΌtal Legend, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction(?).

Waiting to play these titles on Wii: Punch Out!, Conduit, Wii Sports Resort, Rabbids Go Home, "Project Sky" by Sora, (this space reserved for unannounced Zelda or Mario Wii games), and Lego Harry Potter. Most of these, except for Conduit and Punch Out!, will be played with my kids.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village on a DSi. I will be playing this and New Super Mario Bros. during our vacation May 1-7 to and from Disney World.

Waiting to play these titles on Xbox 360: Bionic Commando, Ghostbusters: The Videogame, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Prototype, BrΓΌtal Legend, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction(?).

Waiting to play these titles on Wii: Punch Out!, Conduit, Wii Sports Resort, Rabbids Go Home, "Project Sky" by Sora, (this space reserved for unannounced Zelda or Mario Wii games), and Lego Harry Potter. Most of these, except for Conduit and Punch Out!, will be played with my kids.

i agree with all the bold ones....the others i could care less about...and you forgot No More Heroes 2 and infamous

i agree with all the bold ones....the others i could care less about...and you forgot No More Heroes 2 and infamous
Cool. I never played No More Heroes so I am not really interested in the second one yet.. and I don't own a PS3 so I will miss out on the awesome lookin' Infamous game.

Glad you liked my list aside from most of those that I'd be playing with my 5 and 8 year old children. ;)

Isn't inFamous a PS3 exclusive?
Yes.

I have the following to game on:

Mac (lolz), PC, Xbox 360, Wii, DSi.

We have a BluRay player for the movies, and my wife will never be convinced that we "need" a PS3 with all the other gaming equipment that we have as it is.

i like your avatar headroomklint
But your avatar is really the best, hot cup of tea.