Double Fine Action Forums

saints row 2.

its pretty good. keeps the same basic stuff from the last one, add some really cool stuff, and puts it in a larger city, and a new story. im quite enjoying it.

That game was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! I played as a sexy Latina gangster. It was tight.

Yeah, it's pretty good if you get past the writing. I played as a enormously fat guy who looked like a rat.

heh. im playing as a scrawny underfed mexican dude with a british voice. funny,

My character in Saint's Row 2 is a super hot chick.

Saint's row 2 really has the best character customization in any game I've ever played.

This was the first time I've managed to make my character look good, usually they always look like somebody smacked them in the face with a burning hot frying pan.

This was also the first time I didn't try to make my character look like me... hmm

Now, here's what I'm playing: trying to finish Forza Motorsport 2, replaying Crackdown and playing some Burnout Paradise.

I passed on a cheap copy of Saints Row 2. Now I'm regretting it. Why couldn't you guys.gals swooned all over it a week ago, before I missed my chance?

I'm still playing Banjo-Kazooie. I don't think I like the game very much. Repititive objectives & very, very bad controls kinda ruin it. But gosh darn, I keep playing marathons of it. Just to get that next box of parts... I gotta give it props for it's addictive-ness.

I also want to rent Ghostbuster.

P.S. I still like Mirror's Edge. If you can find it UBER cheap.

I'm hooked on Left 4 Dead, but I'm also getting adicted to a Half Life 2 mod called Insurgency, I'm also having a quick play of Psychonauts every now and then, I'll probably have another Psychonauts-A-Thon soon I just need a break from the one I had 3 weeks ago which was my 4th completion.

I just got a game Called I have No Mouth And I must Scream, its really good it came out in 1995 and is an old Scumm adventure game, you should all try and get it, except maybe not the younger ones, its a really messed up game

Thanks dinnerordie17, that actually looks pretty cool.

So wierd I've never heard of it?! When you've played through a bit

please update me on your impressions.

Might try to see if I can find a copy somewhere.

I havn't played very much yet but its very cool and really creepy, you might have a hard time finding a copy though, its cool cos you being tortured by an evil computer that acts like a serial killer, and the characters are really interesting and arn't even very nice people (one of them was even involved in organising the furnaces during the Holocaust) its cool when you find this out cos he is being tortured by a flaming box and the computer goes "Well this is very ironic that you shuld be put into these flames, doesn't it remind you of the furnaces... oh I see you have not told the others about your freing Dr Mangele" thats not a very accurate Quoting but that sums it up pretty much

I think I heard about that game a couple months ago. 1up.com did a list of the top 5 evil computers in videogames, and that was on it.

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant for you. Hate. Hate.

You gotta love AM.

I'm replaying Armed & Dangerous on the original Xbox. It's a pretty generic shooter, but it has a hilarious Monty Python style story. When the first level begins it says Based on a True Story as a talking mole and a tea drinking robot walk across the screen. Also the jet pack levels kick all kind of ass!

im replaying the chzo mythos series. ben croshaw makes a good adventure game., shame he dont make more.

I finally have gotten around to enjoying Fallout 3. One of the most inovating newer games I've played in a while. Also, I have a Vault tech boy bobble head on my 360 now. it just stares at me.

I am still playing Bioshock. I'll probably put it up soon once considering I finally got the historian achievement. I'd like to listen to all of the audio diaries first though, maybe I'll move onto Mass Effect again.

Still been playing inFamous and trying to platnum it. I'm only 2 trophies away, one of them is really easy, the other is over-whelmingly tedious. I have to upgrade all powers for my douche account and find 350 blast shards. I'm one shard away, but the islands are freaking huge and I just don't have the patience to do a methodical and logical process of elimination, I just want my instant gratification!

Still been playing inFamous and trying to platnum it. I'm only 2 trophies away, one of them is really easy, the other is over-whelmingly tedious. I have to upgrade all powers for my douche account and find 350 blast shards. I'm one shard away, but the islands are freaking huge and I just don't have the patience to do a methodical and logical process of elimination, I just want my instant gratification!

i seriously need to get this game.

It is really good. No other game in my life has been played to death like this.

It is really good. No other game in my life has been played to death like this.

hmm. im going to check it out then. sounds like its worht my 60 dollars.