Double Fine Action Forums

playing Batman Arkham Asylum's downloadable content.....its alright, it amuses me until BL comes out....and i must say, The Joker being playable is all it's "cracked up" to be....DO YOU GET IT?!

I beat KH2. Now I'm playing Gladius. It's a cool strategy RPG from one of the brief periods when Lucasarts decided to start making non-Star Wars games. The only good games that came out of this particular period were this and Armed & Dangerous.

Currently playing Crackdown.

Best game ever!

Well, maybe not the best but it sure is awesome.

I'm currently playing Battlefield 1943 and Psychonauts.

Agreed, I've never played before today. But everyone seems to like it and the sequel is coming out so I gave it a rent, its highly addictive! I've spent the last 2 hours running around collecting Aglity orbs just so I can jump higher. Why don't more games let your leap around like your the Incredible Hulk? Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is another addictive game that Crackdown reminds me off.

There's some free DLC for Crackdown that gives you the "Keys to the city", which is basically a god mode where you can beef up your character as much as you want then go on an invincible rampage! Or maybe just spawn bad guys, clear the streets when racing or spawning vehicles to use. You can't save while you're in the mode, but if you're renting then it could be a wise choice for more fun and less collecting.

Anyway, at the minute I'm playing Lost Odyssey (360 JRPG). Quite intimidating when it came on 4 discs but so far the story is pretty good, the backround lore is solid and the skills system is interesting. The random encounters are getting a bit annoying though, as are the movement controls, particularly the crazy boat. But I'm past the boat now, so hopefully it will be getting better.

Beat it! Also I like collecting things, it appeals to me on a deep level, perhaps evidence to my overactive feminine traits, since my instinct runs toward gathering rather then hunting, though hunting was had, in spades of chaotic fire.

I tried beating the game as fast as possible with Keys to the City, but one of the Gang Leaders wouldn't show up and I was unable to accomplish the task.

Beat it! Also I like collecting things, it appeals to me on a deep level, perhaps evidence to my overactive feminine traits, since my instinct runs toward gathering rather then hunting, though hunting was had, in spades of chaotic fire.

I tried beating the game as fast as possible with Keys to the City, but one of the Gang Leaders wouldn't show up and I was unable to accomplish the task.

What about HUNTING FOR COLLECTIBLES?????

I've been playing Battlefield 1943 and Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy ALL DAY today (Well, that and playing basketball outside and playing YuGiOh with my friends, but those aren't video games =P ). Also, I've been playing Warhawk and Fallout 3 a lot lately. Battlefield 1943 is really amazing for being a downloadable game.

I just got the orange box. it's taking an UNGODLY LONG AMOUNT OF TIME TO LOAD THOUGH. >:(

I'm sure it'll be awesome.

What about HUNTING FOR COLLECTIBLES?????

That's semantics. I'm talking about hunting as it applies to human evolution and how a man is generally instinctively geared toward it.

I just got the orange box. it's taking an UNGODLY LONG AMOUNT OF TIME TO LOAD THOUGH. >:(

I'm sure it'll be awesome.

Good choice there. Half Life 2 (+Episodes) is a fantastic game. Plus there are loads of mods for it, so you'll never get board as long as you have a decent internet connection. Make sure you get Garry's mod 10 off steam as well, it's great fun to play about with.

I am playing a little bit of FEAR 2

up to.... that f***cking creepy... part in that room in the school.... with the flickering lights.....

I finally finished Phantom Brave yesterday. The ending was... bittersweet to say the least.

Now I'm playing Okami. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it this time.

I had to work all day again today. But I'm gonna hop on now and see if your on Crackdown Scarecrow.

I have also been dabbling in some EDF 2017.

I've been playing Battlefield 1943 and Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy ALL DAY today (Well, that and playing basketball outside and playing YuGiOh with my friends, but those aren't video games =P ). Also, I've been playing Warhawk and Fallout 3 a lot lately. Battlefield 1943 is really amazing for being a downloadable game.

I really wanted to get into Sphinx a while back. But the game just lost me. Xbox is in some dire need of platformer goodness.

Street Fighter Alpha 3 in the arcade....Cody is my favorite to play as because it pisses so many people off when i beat them by throwing rock at them....yes rocks. The machine in my arcade has no names on the board...so I pretty much own the whole system

Now I'm playing Okami. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it this time.

DO IT BLAZE.

So, yeah, still Wind Waker.

Yeah, it's cool, it's like a kids action game with a hidden vegan agenda where you have to save all the animals and when you kill the bad guys they turn into animals. Playing as a bear is fun.

Wanting to play Left 4 Dead, but it probably won't arrive until Monday.

So, TF2 until then.

Im actually playing through psychonauts again... at least until tuesday... ya i know it's cliche, but ill be playing BL come tuesday

Left 4 Dead.

It's awesome

Battlefield: Bad Company was bought on a whim at Toys 'R' us on Tuesday after my orthodontist appointment.

It's awesome

im playing nothing right now. right now im trying to find a way to make a little extra money to buy BL. i spent all of my cash last month... :down:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. And I can honestly say that sometimes I hate JRPG's horrible names, honestly the game is good though, unless you absolutely hate Kingdom Hearts.