Double Fine Action Forums

looks like the joke is nearing the breaking point. careful, steve, careful

ha ha i played the arcade version. it was fun until it started asking me to put money into its dirty slot. also joysticks are shaped like penises. i'm not gay, though.

damn it, steve, what was that?! stupid unnecessary innuendo? penises? it didn't even make sense! oh man, you totally killed the joke. ok, just smile politely and maybe nobody will notice

:cheese:

Thank you, I know I did it, but that was when it was still reasonably fresh. I was afraid it was going to become a thing.

I am in an amusement park in Rapture and my right arm is a .50-caliber chain gun. Le sigh. What is not to love?

Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?

Or as I like to call it, I Wanna Be The Dood.

trog, the inlaws are on my side. believe it or not.

they got mad at HER for breaking up with ME.

and they still love me.

i tell you man, i OWN this city. i guess im just that amazing. heh.

anyway, im currently playing random games on my shelf. getting bored after a few hrs then move onto a new one.

im replaying portal currently.

I've been playing NetHack and Dwarf Fortress a lot. I want to believe I'll beat NetHack at some point of my life, but it's very unlikely. There's always a Gnomish wizard with a wand that kills you in one shot around the corner in that game.

Actually I'm doing the same thing more or less. Currently playing Dragon Age. Soon I'll get bored and then I think I'm onto Bayonetta.

i've been wanting to play bayonetta but i can't bring myself to buy the technically inferior ps3 version. rawrrrrrrrrrr i hate bad ps3 ports

you should be used to it now. :lol:

in all seriousness, i want something new to play. anyone wanna trade games?

i knew that scarecrow. lol.

i have so many games that i would be willing to trade, its not even funny.

and all i want is RDR. but im saving up for a new cellular device.

If you're looking for something good to play, you should try buying The Darkness. Because it came out in 2006, it's dirt cheap and it's one of my favourite games ever.

You should try it.

Seriously.

Do it.

I have the Darkness, But the disc is scratched during one of the stupid bull crap unskippable cut scenes. fuck you DVD, fuck you.

I beat Halo 2 with my brother last night.

We've played a couple of levels of Halo 3 (Heroic), but we have to re-do Crow's Nest and get the Grunt Birthday Party skull (I know exactly where it is, but I didn't know it until after we passed it)

I have been entrapped by the devlish snares of one Master of Orion 2 game as of late. It's been sucking the life out of me. Almost literally.

I downloaded all the DLC for Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age today. I talked to the guy at Gamestop a little bit about what I was going to get with the points and he said to play Mass Effect 2 first, because it was awesome. The new character is really sick. The Overlord mission that I'm on now is kind of cool to.

Also, don't know if anyone else has bought anything at a gamestop lately, but they're like "oh, fill out a survey and help me out and you might win a gift card". So today I decided that the guy was nice so I would do the survey and make the place near me look good, because I've really liked the place near me since it was an EB Games, and then when I finished the survey it was like "you need to be 18 to get the prize". [Gun/Head]

I hope hot is never on any suicide hotline.

Distressed Caller: "Ah man, I'm freaking out, I've lost my will man. My girlfriend left me. My student loans are piling up on my credit card debts, I'm going to lose everything!"

Hot: "Well that's what you get for living outside your means isn't it?"

DC: "Man don't even joke. I'm going to do it. I've got a gun!"

Hot: "Whoa hey now, hold on one second here. What's your name cowboy?"

DC: M-Michael..."

Hot: "Well M-Michael let me ask you something before you blow your brains out, something I'd like you to consider long and hard."

Michael: "Okay..."

Hot: "Do you have an Xbox 360, and if you do, can I have it?"

Michael: "BANG!"

Hot: "Dammit, they never hesitate after I ask them that!"

fyi guys i'm actually pretty kind when i'm not talking to soulless internet drones whose sole purpose is to amuse me

OH NOOOOO, WE ARE ALL SPAMBOTS. WE HAVE ALL BECOME DALEKS!!! EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!