Double Fine Action Forums

A bunch of roguelikes (my favorite one right now is DCSS), Dwarf Fortress, and various flash games.

Just reminiscing with Urbz: Simz in the City (GBA).

God, the DS version sucked.

Scott Pilgrim vs the World: The game....its really good, you need friends though, otherwise it is a biiiiiiiiitch...still havnt gotten passed level 3

Batman: Arkham Asylum

I'm just now getting around to playing this game. I'm enjoying it so far.

I don't like the whole hide in the shadows it gets Boring to me.

I'm the opposite, I love the intensity that stealth games portray when you know your in a jam and you have to improvise your way out.

What is it about Harley Quinn that is so awesome?

She's hilarious, she's attractive, she's flexible...what is there that ISN'T awesome about Harley Quinn? Glad you're getting around to playing Arkham Asylum...such a great and polished game. Looking forward to the sequel!

I've been wanting to play it since it came out. But I didn't plan it into my Video Game budget last year and with Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta and Red Dead Redemption I haven't had the time to rent it.

Based on the game so far though I'm definitely buying the sequel though. Remote Controlled Batarang + Glide Kick combo FTW!

I just finished a great game against my brother in SSF4. It's really fun.

Also, almost finished Megaman (on the NES) with no save states. It's not too hard once you know what you're doing.

Also, almost finished Megaman (on the NES) with no save states. It's not too hard once you know what you're doing.

I have never been able to beat the Rock Monster (Yellow Devil) without using the Select button spam cheat. Everything else was fine.

I have never been able to beat the Rock Monster (Yellow Devil) without using the Select button spam cheat. Everything else was fine.

You just gotta learn the pattern of how he works, then you should be able to jump him every time. It's a god damn hard boss though.

You just gotta learn the pattern of how he works, then you should be able to jump him every time. It's a god damn hard boss though.

I can't. I just can't. There is something about that boss fight that stresses me out to no end. No matter how much I may think that I've finally got it down, I don't.

I think there are seven dodges to make. Also, playing through Megaman 2 right now. Beat the first two bosses, no problem.

Strangely enough, I am also playing Mega Man 2 again. I got up to the first Wily stage, and got my ass handed to me by the flying dragon boss there. I took a break to play some Limbo, as I still need one more egg to have everything in the game.

me and my friends are going through kingdom hearts 2 again. i also started playing plants vs zombies and pokemon cards again.

me and my friends are going through kingdom hearts 2 again. i also started playing plants vs zombies and pokemon cards again.

that sounds like the greatest game ever... use the charmander card against the plants, it is super effective

savin up for madden 11...

and Twisted Metal...

and Black Ops...

and Gears 3...

and Bulletstorm...

and Arkham City...

and Dead Rising 2...

and Fable 3...

and InFamous 2...

Im screwed...

What do you guys think about Need For Speed Hot Pursuit? i LOVED NFSHP2 when i was like 9, it was my favorite game, it was so simple and so completely fucking awesome! but

the recent need for speeds IMO suck, they are stupid, and sucky, and stupid, everything after NFS carbon has sucked....

the new one is being developed by criterion who made another completely awesome racing game Burnout Paradise, which i loved ever so much, it even came with loads of free DLC every month,

im having really high expectations for that game, i hope it doesnt disappoint....

I checked out on NFS after Most Wanted so I'm can't say I'm following this game. I'm much more excited about Test Drive Unlimited 2.
i thought most wanted was alright, i thought carbon was ok, i thought everything that followed was absolute shit

I checked out on NFS after Most Wanted so I'm can't say I'm following this game. I'm much more excited about Test Drive Unlimited 2.
i thought most wanted was alright, i thought carbon was ok, i thought everything that followed was absolute shit

I really enjoyed Most Wanted for what it was. And I was looking forward to a follow up, but each game since has gotten progressively less Most Wantedesque and so eventually I looked elsewhere and don't feel the need to come back to the NFS series.

The original Test Drive Unlimited was amazing, I enjoyed it so much. That "round the island" race was great fun. Otherwise, still Megaman 2'in, up to the final boss before the Wily Stages.