Double Fine Action Forums

World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International.

I decided that in order to claim this beaten, I shall get through the 3 main modes, League, Master League, and Cup modes.

Started up all 3, and I've played a few games.

Super Mario Galaxy! I finally broke down and bought my sisters Wii because she never used it. Let's hope it doesnt end up the same with me...

World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International (I hate typing that >:-()

Won the International Cup, so I'll count Cup Mode as beaten. Now I'll continue with League Mode.

I'm currently waiting for Way of the Samurai and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell to arrive.

Won the International Cup, so I'll count Cup Mode as beaten. Now I'll continue with League Mode.

I'm currently waiting for Way of the Samurai and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell to arrive.

Wait did you just spell out 11 and then use the numeral symbol for 7 right next to each other? WTF?!?!?!?

Wait did you just spell out 11 and then use the numeral symbol for 7 right next to each other? WTF?!?!?!?

That'e actual title of the game. See the attachment.

In Pokemon leafgreen, I caught Lv 50 Articuno with just 1 Ultra Ball :pro:

I'm now at the 8th Gym, and after pwning those Ground-type users with my Grass and Flying types, I'll probably grind until my party is Level 50 before I visit the Elite Four.

socker.jpg

socker.jpg.2e69d1956e2cf5e45afb1b9e38ad7

I know, but the game itself is quite awesome.

Way of the Samurai arrived today, so if I can rip myself away from Pokemon long enough I'll check it out.

Way of the Samurai arrived today, so if I can rip myself away from Pokemon long enough I'll check it out.

i actually love those pokemon games :red: yeah,yeah i know, 16 year old guy playin pokemon... but cmon their good games

i actually love those pokemon games :red: yeah,yeah i know, 16 year old guy playin pokemon... but cmon their good games

I think most people like them, no matter what the age. That's why they always get good reviews (also I'm 16 as well)

I started Way of the Samurai, good grief it's hard. Not un-fun, but hard. It seems "pretty cool" at the moment, if it had a decent (instead of flipping terrible) save system and voice overs it could have been amazing. Still, I think I'll end up liking it, but maybe not loving it.

Also got to the final battle against Rival in Pokemon LeafGreen, I'm not sure what to do though, since Charizard negates Ground-Type moves with Levitate, and I don't have any decent Water or Rock pokemon.

Some random person on XBox Live begged me to beat 'Splosion Man on hardcore on their account. Luckily for him, I really like 'Splosion Man, so I've been working on finishing that for him.

Right before the Elite 4 in Pokemon LeafGreen.

My entire party is in the low 50s, so I'm hoping with the right type match-ups (I think with my party I've got everything but Psychic, Dark, and Ghost covered), I should be able to beat them, and thusly the game, tonight.

Right before the Elite 4 in Pokemon LeafGreen.

My entire party is in the low 50s, so I'm hoping with the right type match-ups (I think with my party I've got everything but Psychic, Dark, and Ghost covered), I should be able to beat them, and thusly the game, tonight.

those are the best ones =(

They ARE cool, but they're only good against each-other basically, and they aren't that common with other trainers you go against.

So I beat Pokemon LeafGreen last night, one straight shot against the Elite Four and Rival. Of course it took some revives and Max Revives, but still I basically pwned everybody, seeing as how my highest level pokemon was like 53 or 54.

I also re-started Way of the Samurai, making different choices to see what different ending I can get.

Oh, forgot to mention. Megaman 2 on DIFFICULT. Going back through it on Normal, I haven't died yet and I've taken on four bosses.

Also, beat bubble man without taking a hit. He's a joke.

Oh, forgot to mention. Megaman 2 on DIFFICULT. Going back through it on Normal, I haven't died yet and I've taken on four bosses.

Also, beat bubble man without taking a hit. He's a joke.

someone lock this guy up he's gone crazy ONTOPIC: dark cloud 2

Walked in to my nearest gamestop, gift card and a 20 in my hand...walk out with Infamous, prototype, and Killzone 2 (all the games from last year my bro said he was gonna get me for my birthday and xmas but didn't =/) ....walking out looking like a BOSS

Contact.

God, I've forgotten how awesome this game was... I am currently making a comic based off it.

Also, Spirit Tracks. YESYESYESYESYESYESYES.