Double Fine Action Forums

I played some Civilization Revolution, beat one of the Scenarios as Shaka the Zulu, and got my achievement for winning on King or higher difficulty without changing my government type.

This game is nuts, Genghis Khan vs Abraham Lincoln :D

Playing Puzzle Agent at the moment

It's nice to have a game in which the main objective isn't to kill people. And oh man, Graham Annabel's artwork is just so fitting for the whole thing

Then we are all sissies, because if iirc, no one gets killed in Psychonauts

Now lets have a tea party and not go to war!

Lies and slander, Scarecrow! I think YOU are forgetting about Sasha'a little speech. They weren't killed, they reverted into their original forms of aggressive balls of anger and/or soothing blue health things.

In other news, I finished Puzzle Agent. I am so disappointed by the ending, I was hoping for the mystery to be solved. Should've seen it coming though, if Graham Annabel's Grickle flash animations are anything to go by

So I ended up buying Reach on a whim the day after its release. So far it has been absolutely stunning. I've had a blast playing with friends.

We finished the entire third mission in forklifts on legendary (as in, we'd advance in the level then bring the forklifts with us, the whole. freakin'. way.)

Okay, it's official. After I get myself a shiny new laptop, I need to get myself a shiny new Xbox 360 and catch up on Bioshock, because I just read the article for Bioshock Infinite. It looks AMAZING, and there aren't that many shooters that have that kind of atmosphere. Most have a dark and depressing one, but this one has amazing art, amazing aesthetics, and real-time background movement. Not just war areas and underground failed experiments. Also, there are ACTUAL PEOPLE. Not just splicers and scientists! Really!

I also need to get Brutal Legend and ensure that I get Costume Quest.

Okay, it's official. After I get myself a shiny new laptop, I need to get myself a shiny new Xbox 360 and catch up on Bioshock, because I just read the article for Bioshock Infinite. It looks AMAZING, and there aren't that many shooters that have that kind of atmosphere. Most have a dark and depressing one, but this one has amazing art, amazing aesthetics, and real-time background movement. Not just war areas and underground failed experiments. Also, there are ACTUAL PEOPLE. Not just splicers and scientists! Really!

I also need to get Brutal Legend and ensure that I get Costume Quest.

GET IT!? BECAUSE THE CITY IS FLOATING IN THE AIR.

I already bought costume quest, so I traded the Chief the code I won for his extra copy of monkey island: special edition. Sadly I can't play it yet because I'm leaving for Seattle in a bit, but I'm happy that it worked out :3 I also really really hope the code is for the game itself and not some kind of secret DLC >___>

Just finished playing Costume Quest. I have a neat new PC now so I'm starting to dabble in Steam. Anyone else play/use Steam?

Just finished playing Costume Quest. I have a neat new PC now so I'm starting to dabble in Steam. Anyone else play/use Steam?
yo

@ bookdust get ready for some controller throwing with out a guide.

Playing some RDR. Trying to 100% the main game.

I got a bug that prevents me from getting all the areas in West Elizebeth, so I can't get 100% till its fixed. :down:

ROLLACOASTA TYCOON 3!!! :D

i made one awesome park on my friends account, i go home, come back the next day, and he says "no, yu saved it under a different name" "no i didint" oh, the i saved over it" his park was crap

also, what is that avatar?!

ROLLACOASTA TYCOON 3!!! :D

i made one awesome park on my friends account, i go home, come back the next day, and he says "no, yu saved it under a different name" "no i didint" oh, the i saved over it" his park was crap

also, what is that avatar?!

It is Explodey The Pup from the almighty show Ren & Stimpy.

and yea roller coaster tycoon is freaking awesome