Double Fine Action Forums

ROLLACOASTA TYCOON 3!!! :D

i made one awesome park on my friends account, i go home, come back the next day, and he says "no, yu saved it under a different name" "no i didint" oh, the i saved over it" his park was crap

also, what is that avatar?!

It is Explodey The Pup from the almighty show Ren & Stimpy.

and yea roller coaster tycoon is freaking awesome

OhH Mah Gawh! i remember that episode! that show was my childhood

Super Meat Boy (great game, go buy it)

Costume Quest (likewise)

Halo: Reach

Naughty Bear (one of my friends lent it to me)

Waiting for Black Ops to drop.

Rock Band 3 looks good, because it teaches you skills that you can adapt to real instruments. Pretty much what I've always wanted in an instrument game. Learning keyboard anyway.

I just 79,000 on Robot Unicorn Attack (with a 40k run). When I have money at the end of this month I might get Fable II. I also kind of want Gothic: Arcania and Deathspank.

I'm waiting for Mafia 2's price to drop down to really low, then I'll buy it.

Is you poor?

No it's just I heard its really short, and regardless of how awesome it is I'm not spending a bunch of money on something that I'll finish in a weekend.

I feel ya man. With a bit of patience you can get some really great games at INSANE prices sometimes. This gen has been very kind to those who wait.

Still playing Left 4 Dead 2 PC. Anyone else on here play as well?

Ahh I tell you, There is nothing in this world like Shreddin' some Hardcore f*cking banjo on a cold morning while feeding another one of my toes to my pet wolverine

I've never really tried any of those music rhythm games. Not really my thing. But I'm amazed at how many different versions are out there now. I'd be curious to see if we get like an air guitar game with Kinect. That'd be kinda neat.

I've never really tried any of those music rhythm games. Not really my thing. But I'm amazed at how many different versions are out there now. I'd be curious to see if we get like an air guitar game with Kinect. That'd be kinda neat.

YESYESYESYESYES

I tried playing oblivion, But I just can't get into it. I really like RPGs, but this game is just sooo boring. I hate the characters the voice acting everything, the combat, Although the leveling up system is pretty good.

I traded my costume quest code to Chief Wakamakamu for his extra copy of monkey island, but then I was too busy to play it for a while and then steam broke.... so... yeah

YESYESYESYESYES

You do realize all you have to do is put a camera in front of you, play some music and air guitar in front of it.

Also I just got Dante's Inferno, and it is much harder than the first two god of war games and Devil May Cry 4.

True. But I still think the air guitar game would be neat. Then gamestop could sell all sorts of air guitar peripherals too. Has anyone ever read To Air is Human? About professional air guitar tournaments? Fun stuff.

Back on topic: Still playing Left 4 Dead 2. I think next up is Borderlands. Not sure exactly what to expect from that one.

Psychonauts on the PC via Steam—the control scheme alone is enough for me to seriously consider getting a game pad.

LittleBigPlanet—I. Need. Every. Item. Plus I'm trying my hand at making a level.

That's it for now. As for all my other games I've gotten every single item, so...

Paper Mario II: the Thousand-Year Door. Sure it's old, but IMO it's the best one. I also just finished the Windwaker for the second time this week :3 Well technically for the first time, since the first time I did it I only got to the first stage of the last boss and then saved, then didn't get back to it for three weeks... incidentally two weeks later our gamecube died.

NOOOO NOT THE GAMECUBE

(Actually, I never had a GameCube.)

I used to have both Famicoms, you know. Really old dinosaurs, but they still worked and played like a charm. But for some reason my father discarded them. I... I've never recovered since.

Is it bad that despite my love for both Mario games and JRPGs I haven't actually played a Mario RPG

Also I did a marathon play through yesterday of Ocarina of Time and am starting a marathon play through of Majora's Mask. MM is one fucked up game.

My Gamecube has no memory card and I am having trouble finding a replacement.

DON'T LOAN GAMES OR MEMORY CARDS TO CO-WORKERS.