Double Fine Action Forums

Normally I don't like buying from the net (the shippers never find my house) but this might be one of those times I have to. *sigh*

Hmm. I had/have a spare gamecube memory card. I don't think it will ever see use. Let me know if ya want it.

Also, I picked up Borderlands for PC for $5. I don't think I'm digging it. Does it get better after the first 1 hour or so?

Deus Ex. This run, I just hack terminals to set turrets to fire at enemies and hide. If you don't fall for that, I'll stab you in the back with a Dragon Sword. Anyone know if the third one looks any good? I haven't been following gaming news recently, but I remember it being announced.

Is this adventure mode? If you're enjoying it, check out DCSS, NetHack, and ADOM. Meh, if I could get multiple people into DF, I can get them into roguelikes! I'll make a thread tommorow.

Playing Forza 3.Im trying to cure my jealousy over Gran Turismo 5 >:(
yup PS3's are pretty suh-weet

Anyone here have a Kinect / Move? I'd be curious as to how people are liking them?

I gave up on Borderlands. Just doesn't seem to be my cup of tea. So I'm back on the L4D2 wagon.

Anyone here have a Kinect / Move? I'd be curious as to how people are liking them?

I gave up on Borderlands. Just doesn't seem to be my cup of tea. So I'm back on the L4D2 wagon.

I played Kinect at a Best Buy. It was pretty weaksauce IMO. But, I was never especially excited about it. There was this little game where the challenge was to plug holes in the wall with parts of your body, but it seemed like the only challenge was fighting the kinect to pick up that you're moving. Try it for yourself though. Different strokes for different folks.

Kinect and Move look pretty terrible in my opinion, all I see is the sort of shovelware games that fill the Wii (I'm not bagging the Wii's game's, but even fan's of it have to admit that only a small percentage of game's on it are half decent)

I've just finished "Gray Matter" from the mind of great Jane Jensen - wow, I've been waiting for this one so long and it's really weird now, when it's over. But the game is a gem, the plot, the setting, the characters and the atmosphere... worth the wait.

And now I'm playing Whispered World. This one looks beautiful and very nostalgic...

Just got Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. I am psyching myself up to plow through the inevitable gigantic horrific tutorial that all JRPGs have for the first 3-5 hours.

Just got Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. I am psyching myself up to plow through the inevitable gigantic horrific tutorial that all JRPGs have for the first 3-5 hours.
holy crap i didn't even know they were working on another sequel

Having a crap ton of fun playing this puzzle game called Rush

And it was only $4.50 :D

holy crap i didn't even know they were working on another sequel

Yeah, and it is quite interesting. I am enjoying it a lot.

Fable 3. Thought it was going to be shit but so far I'm actually enjoying it.

Age of Empires III: Ten cents sale. Great RTS.

Tropico 3: Had a sale on steam so I got it. GOTYAY

League of Legends: It's fun, I get bored of it fast though.

I got AoE: III on the 10 cent sale as well. I can't log into to Windows Live to download it though. Still, it's nice to know that when I figure out which combination of email and password I need it'll be there waiting for me.

I'm getting back into WoW. I was away for about three years, but I just couldn't resist Cataclysm. So far it's awesome. The dwarf starting place has always been boring in comparison with the others, but now instead of fetching beer and hunting, you fight a battle against trolls with a bunch of friendly NPCs. I actually might buy the expansions and start subscribing again.