Double Fine Action Forums

i found my old copy of jet set radio future. today is a good day.

+10 cool points.

Also, right now I'm playing Continuity. Apparently it won some important game contest. I only personally know 2 people who've beaten it: Me, my girlfriend, and one of my best friends has gotten (is that a word?) close to beating it.

http://www.continuitygame.com/

So my brother got another little indy puzzle game off of Steam called Chime

Pretty interesting concept; You're given a grid, and a song plays. At the start the song is a single instrument playing only a few notes and repeats over and over. The goal is to cover the whole grid with whatever shaped blocked you're assigned with. The more you cover up the grid, the more the song reveals itself, with more instruments and notes being added to form the complete song

In a nutshell, musical tetris. But still a very interesting variation of music-based games

Its 10 bucks right now for alpha and all future versions, when its gets to beta i heard it was gonna be raised to 20...

Omg, WoW: cata is AMAZING!!!!
I completely started over and I actually enjoyed Redridge. That's how you know they improved Azeroth.

Playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim... In my dreams.
You and me both. I went back to my oblivion to find out i bought everything for it, everything even horse armor.

I completely started over and I actually enjoyed Redridge. That's how you know they improved Azeroth.
I have to admit, the raciales for the new raices are actually balanced and good, unlike with BC where BE got next too nothing and Dreanie got GIFT OFT HE NARUU!

God damn SUCH A GOOD MOVE!

I have to admit, the raciales for the new raices are actually balanced and good, unlike with BC where BE got next too nothing and Dreanie got GIFT OFT HE NARUU!

God damn SUCH A GOOD MOVE!

so glad i don't understand any of that

Has it only just caught on? I kind of felt its presence some time before it was mentioned here. Maybe it's just me though

Anyway, if anyone is capable of hosting a server maybe we could get a DFAM server for ourselves. I think it would be fun. Playing together definitely makes Minecraft better. We could pool our resources and build a magnificent tribute to Double Fine and slay all those [del]green dicks[/del] creepers together and be cool bros

I'll have to actually buy the full game before this happens. Probably the rest of you guys too

I think that's a great idea Carl we just need to find out how many people actually have it on DFAF. I do, but i don't think I'm capable to run a server.

My abusive friend taught me how to play minecraft, He rushed me and went really fast so i could barely understand what he was doing, He kept on telling me every 5 seconds "not to F*CKING judge it by its graphics, He handed the keyboard over to me when i was really vulnerable and out in the open, and He would call me "a stupid f*cking tard" whenever i forgot a crafting combo or asked a simple question...

pretty good way to learn actually

I'd say get better friends, unless your friend there is just the kind that flips out at you for the sake of flipping out. Trust me, I have not one but two of them. They're actually very nice. Heck, one of them is a philanthropist. It's a thing called "moral balancing"; the more of a dick someone is, the nicer they are in some other way

But y'know, theres a Minecraft Wiki out there if you need help with crafting recipes. After you study them for a while you start to understand the patterns and don't need them much. And theres a singleplayer option, where you can set the difficulty to 'peaceful', meaning you regain health after losing it and no monsters spawn

Yea i checked out the Minecraft wiki when i got home and bought it soon after

Im pretty sure most teenage boys just like to be dicks and flip out on eachother all the time... its a healthy normal part of growing up ;)