Double Fine Action Forums

Dude, you just described heaven. I really hope I get this game for Christmas. Me and my sister have been laying the hints on heavy.
Are you talking to me? Because if you are. I must remind you that this is at the very end of the game (I almost crapped my pants with the lost cartoons of wasteland inside the blob.) The combat before that is a bit "Meh". Although everything else is great (except for the damn camera)

playing through the Bioshock 2 DLC: Minerva's Den.

also rushing through Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. never in my life have I played an RPG with such easy puzzles.

Dark Dawn is a major dissapointment. yet the GBA Golden Suns were mindblowing

As a gentleman i take offense to that. (slaps with white glove) We must dual now, high noon, pistols.
='(

Yay! A friend of mine gifted the Humble Bundle to me on Steam. Only have Machinarium installed so far, and it's effing brilliant

The soundtrack really makes this game. I'll probably download that as well

I've been playing this OLD Activision game called Alter Ego. It's kind of like a text-based Sims. But instead of managing someone's bladder you guide a person through life choices. It's kind of fun if not a little confusing in the way somethings turn out. Not sure why Activision hasn't dug this thing up to update it as competitor to EA's life sim.

Been playing A LOT of games. Mostly on my iPod, but I want to talk about Alan Wake, which is probably the best game I've played on the 360 this year. And that's including Mass Effect 2 and Red Dead Redemption. The story in this game is one of the best written I've ever come across. The plot is gripping and intense, the characters are interesting and have a naturalness to them. The gameplay could be a little more varied and the poor lip syncing detracts slightly from the cinematic wonderment a bit. But overall this is probably the best Keep-Playing-Because-I-Got-To-Know-What-Happens-Next game I've played since Prince of Persia and the Sands of Time.

Just got Dragon Quest 9.

Aside from the occasional infuriating quest and the whole 'level-grind-before-every-single-freaking-boss' thing, it's really good-graphics, plot, features-I feel like this game would kick even more ass on the 3DS.

Mine would have to be:

1. Mass Effect 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

4. Dante's Inferno

5. Final Fantasy 13

6. Halo: Reach

(those are the only games released in 2010 that I actually played)

@seniormeld

....if you can squeeze in Brutal Legend on that list

2010 dumbass.

@crash. I actually like it a little more than the god of war series, soley for the fact that the hellish mode is as difficult as anything that Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden can throw at you. God of war is a cake walk compared to those three games, even on the highest difficulty.

Brutal Legend is timeless.....

blind ass

If Brutal Legend was timeless, then I would have to put Final Fantasy IV at #1 in every list I make from now till the end of existence.

@crash. I actually like it a little more than the god of war series, soley for the fact that the hellish mode is as difficult as anything that Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden can throw at you. God of war is a cake walk compared to those three games, even on the highest difficulty.

yeah, i liked it way better, i think that GOW is overrated, but everyone ragged on it for the similarities