Double Fine Action Forums

I just picked up the plastic guitar for the first time in months.

:o

I can play all the songs on Hard.

...and miserably struggle in the depths of expert...

Playing some PS1 CTR (Crash Team Racing) on my PS3, Yup Crash Bandicoot were pretty much my favorite video games when I was a kid.

Playing some Orisinal games

They're fun if you have nothing to do. Or if Steam is downloading updates for all your games at a horribly slow pace. In which you'd probably not have anything to do, so I am recommending this site, to pass the time. Yes.

Edit: Oh, some of the games are available for the iPhone as well, to keep you hipsters entertained :V

I'm convinced Rockstar simply isn't capable of better graphics, but it's a decent tradeoff considering how good the VA and characters are. They should probably keep it that way and focus on varying their stories more imo

Also what would you do in an online mode of GTA:SA?

Playing GTA San Andreas

They should remake this game for Xbox 360 & PS3 with improved graphics,some online modes etc....

they have San Andreas on xbox originals. not a remake though. I've played it for a while, but the game is soo big I can't get into it.

popped in Red Dead Redemption to play Undead Nightmare

Zombie games scare the shit out of me O_O. especially when you only get limited ammunition.

oh, I need to play Eternal Darkness again. plenty of of ammo and melee weapons

I finally got Red Dead Redemption. I'm liking it a lot. The most fun I've had so far outside of missions was robbing a train then killing the guy shoveling coal and tying up all the passengers so they were left stranded in the middle of nowhere. Also dragging people with my horse always makes me laugh.

I've been playing a lot of Plants vs Zombies lately. I KNOW I'M LATE TO THAT but my friend got it for Christmas for me. It's so very fantastic.

I just became the king in Fable III. These decisions are hard.

You should've save up about 8 mill before becoming king. or you could do the money glitch to copy 100k gold with a secondary profile plugged in.

you get an achievement for doing all the right decisions, if you have the money xD

I finally got Red Dead Redemption. I'm liking it a lot. The most fun I've had so far outside of missions was robbing a train then killing the guy shoveling coal and tying up all the passengers so they were left stranded in the middle of nowhere. Also dragging people with my horse always makes me laugh.

tie up a woman, place her on the train tracks and wait xD

Did you buy the undead nightmare complete pack yet? I'd highly recommend it. the single player is better, there's extra content in multiplayer, and the explosive rifle in singleplayer

Got 100% on Red Dead Redemption a few minutes ago

took me around 45 hours to complete. 40 hours I forgot to use the dead eye. till I needed it to complete the sharpshooter and master hunter challenges.

hardest part of the game: killing a bear with a knife, and killing 3 bears each with 1 shot

You should've save up about 8 mill before becoming king. or you could do the money glitch to copy 100k gold with a secondary profile plugged in.

you get an achievement for doing all the right decisions, if you have the money xD

I'm not really worried about achievments, I'm trying to keep all my promises while saving as much money as I can. Is there a certain amount of money you need in the treasurey when a year is up? And what's the money glitch? And can I just play the Mandolin for a really long time to make enough money and do all the right decisions?

I'm not really worried about achievments, I'm trying to keep all my promises while saving as much money as I can. Is there a certain amount of money you need in the treasurey when a year is up? And what's the money glitch? And can I just play the Mandolin for a really long time to make enough money and do all the right decisions?

you'll need about 10 million to keep all your promises and keep everyone alive. when you're at 121 days before the final battle, all good decisions must be made.

money glitch: Be ingame with your main character, press start on a 2nd controller to join with a 2nd profile.with your main character, walk to 2nd character and press LB to gift money. gift money, then exit the sanctuary. enter the 2nd player sanctuary, and reject the gift. exit sanctuary, walk to the main char and press down to exit. As main character, go to sanctuary to retrieve the rejected gift.

Now you only have to join the 2nd character again, it will still have the gift, which you can reject again...

you can also donate a few gold gifts, and have the 2nd character reject them all. it's even faster xD

Aah, makes sense. I'm definetely going to try that. Thanks for the info. I shall be a great ruler by haxing, just like George Bush.

Edit, it appears that this glitch has been patched. It saves every time you reject a gift now. Bummer.

I'm currently playing through The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

God this game is an amazing! An improvement on every aspect of the previous entries. And Dragons!

- Future Scarecrow

You know, I picked up Oblivion again after it was announced and the screen shots in the new Game Informer make me want it now. I can only hope.