Double Fine Action Forums

Aah, makes sense. I'm definetely going to try that. Thanks for the info. I shall be a great ruler by haxing, just like George Bush.

Edit, it appears that this glitch has been patched. It saves every time you reject a gift now. Bummer.

ah, I didn't know that, been so long. here's a topic that explains how to dupe post patch. or I could get online and give you some cash :P I have more than plenty

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/971431-fable-iii/57711407

can't wait for Skyrim.

I have Oblivion on PC and X360. love the PC version for it's mods, the X360 for controls

Did any of you play the Shivering Isles expansion. sure it costs 2100 MS points, but it's one of the better DLC available

beat Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare yesterday...

I just love DLC that bring extra missions, weapons etc... instead of those crappy skins or , reskinned weapon cash-insz

Thanks Jel, but I'm good. I beat it yesterday and it was awesome!

One thing that I hope they fix in Skyrim is I hope they make the creatures more fantastic. In Morrowind there were werewolves, demons, blue midgets, kwama things, nix hounds, and floating jellyfish. In Oblivion there were goblins and ghosts. Seriously lacking in creativity IMO. Also very little variety in the dungeons. Either way I'm sure I'll play the hell out of it. I maxed out one character in Oblivion, but it still couldn't touch Morrowind IMO.

I'm going to start Gothic: Arcania now.

Sounds like a good start.

I played Oddworld: Munches Oddysey for a while today. It reminded me just why I loved Oddworld so much. The only thing is the in-game dialogue dosen't seem to be working on my 360.

iv bin playing psychonauts again haha yea. i played it as a kid but i rented it, now i bought it and its still amazing to me. double fine needs to make a squeal! and if ya need some avid fan ideas im available.

double fine needs to make a squeal!

Funny, last time I checked, Double Fine isn't a pig. xD

Time to get serious now. I haven't been playing much games lately, the games I've mainly been playing are Rock Band 3, and various SNES games. You would love my RB3 band if you saw it.

It has been many ages since I last played Psychonauts. I think it's long overdue for another playthrough. Wouldn't it be cool if they released an updated HD version of this? Course, cooler still if they would one day revisit making a sequel.

MAFIA 2 SPOILERS

BELOW

THIS

PART

Anyone finished Mafia 2, oh my god I have to say, when Henry was killed, despite the fact that it wasn't that gorey, it is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in any game.

My reaction was pretty much:

Somebodies being attacked or something?

Oh, yeah I can hear the screaming,

Oh man I hope it's not Henry

Nah, it wouldn't be, Henry doesn't scream like that, he's a Badass

HENRY??!?!?!?!?

Oh god they're beating him up,

Wait... are they meat cleavers in their hands?

HENNNNNNRRRRY! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

That scene f*cked me up so much.... I pretty much aimed for cock shots on every enemy when you fought he's attackers.

EDIT: OH wow, there are spoiler tags

I've yet to play mafia II and Psychonauts. sigh, so many games to play, so little time for women.

search for Bioshock doctor steinman or puppy. both scenes are gross o.O

The Steinman scene in Bioshock wasn't so bad. The concept of it is pretty disturbing, but the scene itself wasn't crazy gory or anything. At least compared to some levels of gore out there

Not sure what you mean by the puppy. Refresh my memory please? If it's anything like you say it is and I'm blocking it out of my memory for that reason, you'd be doing me a great favor

I know that should seem alot more disturbing to me, but for some reason it's all very... familiar.

Puppy getting strangled against little child's will, I've heard/seen that somewhere. Dagnabit, now I wonder where that one was from

love audiologs. they may be misplaced. I doubt anyone would record a random conversation and leave it in taperecorders all over the place. and yet, they don't interrupt gameplay, like letters do

Guitar Hero Smash Hits for PS2

Yea...

I said PS2

What's wrong with the PS2? There are a lot of good PS2 games.

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Katamari Damacy, Psychonauts...

What’s wrong with the PS2?

The controller.

I never had PS2, because I couldn't afford it back then. had a Gamecube and awesome Metroid Prime.

I did buy a PS3, still shitty controller. I could've enjoy the games more ,were it not for the controller. best D-pad ever though.

I even bought click on thingies so the L/R2 buttons feel like actual triggers, and an extra grip on the left thumbstick

Well there is nothing wrong with PS2

Just GH games AFTER GH3 in particular have you seen GH:World Tour on PS2?

TERRIBLE graphics and im not really a complainer on things like graphics but they are just TERRIBLE

If you want bad graphics, just play any movie-based game.

Ever.

Except for Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game.

That thing is just straight-up-Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-face-meltingly bad.

OMG, do you have a halfway decent PC? Actually I dont think you even need a halfway decent one. If you want to play a mother-loving scary game get Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

http://www.amnesiagame.com/#main

It's a 1st person Horror/adventure/survial game. You explore this mysterious abandoned castle and bit by bit you pick up clues that help tell the story. It is soooooo good. I got a few hours into it and it's nuts. No weapons. But mother-loving monsters and spooky things will gladly kill you. You have to try to hide or avoid them as best as possible. I actually forced myself to stop playing now and to save it for Halloween time because it'd be perfect for that time of year. It's made by a small group of guys and should totally be supported. Self published and actually it's done really well for them (sales wise).

If you want to play a scary game I HIGHLY recomend to play this. I guess they also made somewhat similiar series: Penumbra. But I haven't played those.

It's on STEAM and other major digital distributors.

I'd like to play amnesia. I can't stand PC's mouse and keyboard though. not to mention the different key configuration on AZERTY keyboards.

I have penumbra. it came with the humble indie bundle. no time to play though