Double Fine Action Forums

Can't play Far Cry due to lack of internet connection, no title update, so my save file is corrupted till tomorrow. I've been training my skills in Trials HD the past few days. I effin finally beat one of those extreme tracks, with +200 faults xD. They're the most insane levels I've played since Contra and Battletoads.

and a bit of Burnout Paradise.

RB3!!!

PRO KEYS ARE SO DAMN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I am getting a 64 key keyboard, so I don't have to pay 60 extra dollars to learn those songs.

I think pro keys should actually teach you to read music, instead of throw visuals and tell you which keys to hit.

It does actually

I was playing "Imagine" By John Lennon

And my dad said ":O THOSE ARE THE ACTUAL NOTES OMG" :lol:

but you still can't READ music.

It does actually

I was playing "Imagine" By John Lennon

And my dad said ":O THOSE ARE THE ACTUAL NOTES OMG" :lol:

:)

...Oh and I canz read music! It took me awhile but I've pretty much got all the muscle memory down for the symbols.

Warrior... What If I told you that...

I. AM. YOUR. FATHER.

-'S SECOND COUSIN TWICE REMOVED!!!

DUN-DUN-DUN!!!

Warrior... What If I told you that...

I. AM. YOUR. FATHER.

-'S SECOND COUSIN TWICE REMOVED!!!

DUN-DUN-DUN!!!

My dad dosent have emo hair

Hmm?

You said you are my father, and last time I checked my father dosent have emo hair

If you can read it says father's second cousin twice removed.

First of all... Above Two^^^

Second of all... Since when does having slightly longish hair mean emo hair? I was actually smiling in that picture. EMOS DON'T SMILE, THEY DON'T HOLD PINEAPPLES EITHER. YOU STEREOTYPICAL PIECE OF SHIT!

So you can put that in your juice box and SUCK IT!!! You don't EVER back-sass me again Girlfriend!!!

Nope, Talk to the hand. TALK TO TEH HAND FOO! Your going to have find your self a new relationship partner! Because, this, THIS IS OVER!!! WE ARE THROUGH WARRIOR! THROUGH!!!

*storms out crying*

Second of all... Since when does having slightly longish hair mean emo hair? I was actually smiling in that picture. EMOS DON'T SMILE, THEY DON'T HOLD PINEAPPLES EITHER. YOU STEREOTYPICAL PIECE OF SHIT!

So you can put that in your juice box and SUCK IT!!! You don't EVER back-sass me again Girlfriend!!!

Nope, Talk to the hand. TALK TO TEH HAND FOO! Your going to have find your self a new relationship partner! Because, this, THIS IS OVER!!! WE ARE THROUGH WARRIOR! THROUGH!!!

*storms out crying*

Not bad, but I've seen better faux-homosexual breakup speeches. I've delivered a few myself (me and hot are faux-into each other like that) I could teach you, if you're open to learning. *Mentor Mode*

*storms out crying*

Not bad, but I've seen better faux-homosexual breakup speeches. I've delivered a few myself (me and hot are faux-into each other like that) I could teach you, if you're open to learning. *Mentor Mode*

*Young Padawan Jedi Mode*

*storms out crying*

*Young Padawan Jedi Mode*

Lesson 1: Less Caps Lock, More Detail

One should not shy away from intimate detail. Part of every great fake breakup speech is the part where one dredges up (fake) memories in their passionate rant.

Example 1: "And that time you won me that stuffed panda at the carnival! I gave [insert name of breaky here] Jr. to Goodwill!"

This is an example of using a memory detail to wound your breaky. Here's another with relies less on storytelling and more on hitting below the belt.

Example 2: "And I everytime we had sex (which was rare and short) I was thinking of [insert other member here]!

And try to hold off on the caps. The less you use it the more effective it is when you do.

I'm just kinda fangirling because the release dates of Okamiden, De Blob 2, and Pokemon 5th gen are swiftly approaching.

Yaaay.

completed The Godfather II a few minutes ago. nothing mindblowing about this game, nor was it bad. definately worth a rent. You can beat it in 10-15 hours

next game on to beat list is Far Cry 2. I had a safe file halfway into the game. when my X360 RROD'd and the HDD got wiped by MS.

after Fr Cry 2, it's Psychonauts

Don't rush through Far Cry 2 it's a game that is meant to be played slowly. I recommend playing it on a higher difficulty than normal because it will kind of force you to be more tactical and slow. You should also read the journal after each mission (press start IIRC) if you want to know what the hell is going on with the story(the ending won't make ANY sense to you if you don't read it).

Ah man, every time someone mentions they are playing Far Cry 2 I come and try to tell them how they should play the game. I do it because the first time I played it and finished it I thought it was a bad game but the second time I played it I tried to play it the "right" way and then I finally "got" it. It's one of my favorite games now.

I'm going to take it slow doing sidequests first and diamond collecting. get weaponsand upgrades as early as possible.

I do know how to play the game. most missions I use a sniper rifle to kill the first enemy from far way, second enemy starts looking around, but can't see you. kill him. 3rd guy comes your direction. Then you just move around.

stupid AI, they usually see you coming from a mile away. but when you're in a camp standing behind a wall, they don't know where you are

I agree. Farcry 2 can be a wonderful game. You just have to give it a chance and play with a certain mindset. It's too bad many people dismissed it.

Lesson 1: Less Caps Lock, More Detail

One should not shy away from intimate detail. Part of every great fake breakup speech is the part where one dredges up (fake) memories in their passionate rant.

Example 1: "And that time you won me that stuffed panda at the carnival! I gave [insert name of breaky here] Jr. to Goodwill!"

This is an example of using a memory detail to wound your breaky. Here's another with relies less on storytelling and more on hitting below the belt.

Example 2: "And I everytime we had sex (which was rare and short) I was thinking of [insert other member here]!

And try to hold off on the caps. The less you use it the more effective it is when you do.

Okay... less caps lock, more details/memory.

I don't know if anyone else has seen this on Kotaku today, but this Isle of Tune game that's being developed for iOS and Android is pretty nifty. It looks like a city sim but it's actually a Music Sequencer. I played around with it earlier today and it's surprisingly easy to create some pretty decent, albeit basic (The finished game will have a more robust feature set apparently) music. And based on the video I saw on Kotaku of Michael Jackson's Beat It sequenced as a bunch a of moving cars, barking houses and poorly planned streets, it can get pretty complex if you put in the time.

Playing Little Big Planet 2 right now. I found some very good online levels last night, I even found one where you get to kill Justin Bieber. It was EPIC.

Playing Little Big Planet 2 right now. I found some very good online levels last night, I even found one where you get to kill Justin Bieber. It was EPIC.

And that is why I wish I had a PS3. xD

I'm currently replaying Psychonauts, yay!

I have been neglecting my WoW RP duties. ._. I don't really mind, I just worry I'll miss some hilarious fail-RP.