Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bluddo

Did anything you did ever make it to the Double Fine ACTION News?

I made the G-man ornament last year and got in the news feed. Where is that picture...

picture3.jpg

WIN. Of course, everyone who entered the contest got in the news feed...

I don't think I have.. even with that fancy piece of Double Fine Action Plastic that I made that's sitting in my signature.

*goes and cries in corner*

All well. The ninja roadside wig and the evil weevils of doom were also awesome, even though those weren't about me either.

'Grats to those whom have made it on the DFAN.

You Are My Own Creation I Command You to Shake My Hand

I'm this person. I kinda "upgraded" my costume since then. I now have a backpack, but without any merit badges. I took the costume to Comic Con and Mr Campbell drew this for me (so excellent) :

"It's a new bag."

...One of these days I'll post updated photos of my costume in the Fan Art forum... One of these days...

OH HECK, YES!

I am still so proud of that. I'm even updating the costume yet. I won't tell you guys all of what I'm doing yet. Some of the things are obvious while others are not, but are still epicly cool.

One thing I'll say though: Next time I too will look like I have a skin condition, just like Raz! ...Unless you're looking at my forhead and noticed my horrible teenager achne. Then I look pretty weird. But you probably didn't notice that till I pointed it out. Great.

(I like how Oya's eyes are glowing red, as if she's about to fire lasers at someone).

Also, Breakman, I love the new bag picture. One day I'll go down to the Sandiago Comicon and we can prance together as the two Raz's. And then lejwocky can join us as the triplet!

One day I'll go down to the Sandiago Comicon and we can prance together as the two Raz's. And then lejwocky can join us as the triplet!

Seriously. We need to make that happen. X-] I am planning on going again next year (but this time for the whole 4 days), so you can count on me to be there.

One day I'll go down to the Sandiago Comicon and we can prance together as the two Raz's. And then lejwocky can join us as the triplet!

Seriously. We need to make that happen. X-] I am planning on going again next year (but this time for the whole 4 days), so you can count on me to be there.

Just don't let Tim see you or he will force you to marry. I thinks he likes the idea of Raz marrying himself?

Just don't let Tim see you or he will force you to marry. I thinks he likes the idea of Raz marrying himself?

So is that like... incest if Raz marries himself? ..Or.. um... selfcest? ... :(

That's really creepy... I have some friends who may actually want to see that happen though. xDD

So is that like... incest if Raz marries himself? ..Or.. um... selfcest? ... :(

That's really creepy... I have some friends who may actually want to see that happen though. xDD

Theres a word for that I think. X3 Or atleast a Wizard Swear.

Yes back in the horrible days of 2002 when I had a thing for insanely long stupid interweb alias's.

I have no idea where the original fanart is, the link is long broken anyway D=

Sign in to follow this