Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bidiot Bales

Upset about girls thread.

She probably wouldn't go out of her way to say something like that if she wasn't thinking about you in some capacity. What is she interested in? Or what do you talk about?

good question, we just kind of make sarcastic banter about stuff but our conversations never get really deep. that's kind of something that worries me. i don't know if she's mature enough to hold down a legit real talk conversation. i kind of tried once but she seemed reluctant to share that much about herself. also i don't know if we have too many interests in common but i've gotten along pretty well with people who have very different interests in the past so i don't know if that's as big a problem.

Yeah taking advice from a bunch of awkward nerdy men might not be all that practical! xD

but who else would be brave and wise enough to let me know that i need to wear a fedora

I wish I could give some advice, but I'm not the best person for advice on girls. I'm interested in two different girls right now and I apparently have the worst timing ever, because both are currently unavailable.
It's okay, just wait a couple of months and Netflix should put it back on streaming. Wait......

Leroy, you goddamned genius! We've got to kickstart this baby NOW!

Edit: Is that how DFAF censors now? I prefer "pee-pee-poo-poo-potty-potty" or however that went.

Yesterday, a six year old climbed into my lap on the bus and demanded I tell her a story about kittens.

Then she wiped her nose on me.

Yuck.

Yesterday, a six year old climbed into my lap on the bus and demanded I tell her a story about kittens.

Yuck.

talk about being upset by a girl!

I on my part have no girl problems! For I am an impenetrable fortress of solitude, of who no one has yet to pass!

Yesterday, a six year old (implication in context is that subject is female) climbed into my lap on the bus and demanded I tell her a story about kittens.

Yuck.

talk about being upset by a girl!

I on my part have no girl problems! For I am an impenetrable fortress of solitude, of who no one has yet to pass!

She did dumbass.

Oh I'm sorry scarecrow you read it wrong... or perhaps I simply wrote it wrong.

I meant it like: "talk about being sleepy!" Or "talk about it being painful!"....... okay this isn't working. Basically I'm saying how he hit the topic on the nail. Most people here have been talking about romantic problems while he gets upset about a girl for a reason that I feel deserves to be upset about. So think of it as an upset Oscar. I'm not saying a broken heart is not upsetting, but....

Ok, I need to ask this. What the hell did I just write?

.... Not when it was used.
I'm pretty sure hot and bookdust are into that kind of stuff.

of course i am. not because i have any sort of weird fetish but because i am actually a vampire ooooOOOooOooooOospooky

Of course hot, whatever you say, whatever you say.

Unleash the bloody tampons!!!!

Three vampires walk into a bar. The first one says, "I'll have a pint of blood."

The second one says, "I'll have one, too."

The third one says, "I'll have a cup of hot water."

The other two vampires look at him, puzzled, and ask why he ordered hot water.

He responds by pulling out a used tampon.

"I'm making tea."

.... Not when it was used.
I'm pretty sure hot and bookdust are into that kind of stuff.

of course i am. not because i have any sort of weird fetish but because i am actually a vampire ooooOOOooOooooOospooky

Of course hot, whatever you say, whatever you say.

Unleash the bloody tampons!!!!

What the fuck is wrong with you guys. :sick:

Soo a few weeks ago, there was this discusion about pokemon on a friend's facebook profile. Some other girl suddenly liked one of my comments. I check her fb profile and saw she'd be going to a japanese convention in Rotterdam, to sell her art. (is that stalking?)

Last weekend I went to the convention, I was in the neighborhood anyway when helping my friends move to the Netherlands. I found her stand in the dealersroom and introduced myself as that guy on fb o_O. We were having a conversation about pokemon, games, her art stuff, work, travelling. It was one of those rare moments I felt comfortable around someone new. At some point her sister, sitting next to her, butts in and exlaims there are customers. I tell them i'm gooing to check out some other stands and events.

Throughout the day I pass by her a couple more times for conversation. Eventually I return back home. added her fb that evening.

Talked to her on fb yesterday asking if she'd like to do a commission for a tattoo design. oh apparently her fb states she has a boyfriend, she actually doesn't.

Not sure how I should proceed further. All I know is I'll see her at the next convention, MadeInAsia in Antwerp, April 27.

Soo a few weeks ago, there was this discusion about pokemon on a friend's facebook profile. Some other girl suddenly liked one of my comments. I check her fb profile and saw she'd be going to a japanese convention in Rotterdam, to sell her art. (is that stalking?)

Last weekend I went to the convention, I was in the neighborhood anyway when helping my friends move to the Netherlands. I found her stand in the dealersroom and introduced myself as that guy on fb o_O. We were having a conversation about pokemon, games, her art stuff, work, travelling. It was one of those rare moments I felt comfortable around someone new. At some point her sister, sitting next to her, butts in and exlaims there are customers. I tell them i'm gooing to check out some other stands and events.

Throughout the day I pass by her a couple more times for conversation. Eventually I return back home. added her fb that evening.

Talked to her on fb yesterday asking if she'd like to do a commission for a tattoo design. oh apparently her fb states she has a boyfriend, she actually doesn't.

Not sure how I should proceed further. All I know is I'll see her at the next convention, MadeInAsia in Antwerp, April 27.

This depends entirely on what kind of a person you are. Could you cope with a long distance relationship? Would you be alright courting someone where you get very little intimacy (no hugs, kisses etc. ) for long periods of time? It all depends on how much you need that closeness. That level of intimacy.

But I think you should definitely keep talking to her. Maybe after a week ago ask her how she feels. At the very least you'll get a new friend out of it, even if a LDR isn't for you two. And that's nothing to sniff at.

Sign in to follow this