Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DF Chris Remo

An Early Peek at Some Broken Age News!

Awesome. This game will be AMAZING. For a fan of point and click adventures like me this is going to be like a AAA title!

IF or when this gets leaked can we all stop complaining about how we don't learn about things before the general public?

Well that definitely caught me off guard a little. In a good way of course! But don't worry, I shall take this secret to my grave. Or until Saturday evening, whatever comes first really. So yeah, what next? Ross Scott?

Also, *Adventure Time reference here*!

Never heard of the man or the show so... ok.

This is great, but everybody knows that "underpants" is - scientifically - a 36% funnier word than "underwear." Is it too late to rerecord it? ;-)

Now THAT'S from a show I know. :-)

Not gonna lie, I don't know who Pendleton Ward is. Had to google him, read the wikipedia entry. Still kind of don't know who he is.

He made a TV show that a lot of people like!

Hmm, I guess I don't watch TV as much as I thought. Or maybe it just hasn't aired over here.

So uh, cool I guess. :)

edit: Uh oh, that smiley is super creepy.

So many of Tim's games you can see someone's underwear (Or more!) in!

Full Throttle- Naked Tim

4554-full-throttle-dos-screenshot-front-car-statue-soon-to-be-history.gif

Psychonauts- Lili

640x480.resizedimage

Day of the Tentacle- Laverne

DOTT_TREE.png

Brutal Legend- Half the cast. Lots of demons.

Broken Age- [somewhere]

underwear
Are we certain about that Lili one? I hoping we're not certain about that one.

I did always get an underpants vibe from the elastics on Dogen's hat, though.

underwear
Are we certain about that Lili one? I hoping we're not certain about that one.

I did always get an underpants vibe from the elastics on Dogen's hat, though.

Fairly certain, they could be shorts... with no legs...

Now for the rest of the day I'm going to be thinking about Pendleton Ward yelling to cut his underwear and I'm gonna burst out laughing. Which might be a problem at work, there really isn't an easy way to explain this.

Now for the rest of the day I'm going to be thinking about Pendleton Ward yelling to cut his underwear and I'm gonna burst out laughing. Which might be a problem at work, there really isn't an easy way to explain this.

Just tell them you're thinking about Pen Ward's underwear, I'm sure that won't make you look odd!

It's difficult for me to fathom how the combined creative genius of Tim and Pendleton coming together in the same place at the same time didn't create some sort of creativity black whole, sucking ideas from the rest of existence and collapsing the space-time continuum.

The very thought of the creator of my favorite game of all time (Grim Fandango) and the creator of my favorite show of all time (Adventure Time) combining forces is enough to make me wet myself.

All hilarious videos aside that guy is awesome. I've never seen him before but after hearing him speak I could immediately see how he's the writer of Adventure Time.

Pen Ward is also Lumpy Space Princess, yes? I love him. He has an amazing show, and puts amazing videos online (I giggled at the one where he was playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf at a Beyonce concert.)

Sign in to follow this