Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CrackaLackN

Attention: Julica & BaddestEver

Listen to this guy telling me what to do with my life! You know, I thought you were just baby sitting that thing? Xbox 360 can't view what Xbox 1 players are doing, like it's so secretive, and all it says is that you're dash boarding.

Then I found out through Julica that you were smashing it on BF4 & Ghosts. How much did all that run ya? I *really* want to hold out for the 2nd gen. What's your take?

It's pretty slick. BF4 is the only game I'm playing though. The 64 person multiplayer is insane. A few bugs here and there, but nothing a few patches won't fix in the future. No hardware issues so far.

What the actual fuck... 64 person multiplayer? BattleField? Last I played that it was like 4 vs. 4 or something, and that was just BF3. Whatever, I'm totally envious. That's like in the category of legendary gaming right there. Watch out PC's..

You better be rocking a huge HDTV for that! I'm stuck with a 32" right now.. How many hours a day are you logging into that thing anyway? That would help me gauge how great it really is considering we probably have mutual gaming capacities. I'm always addicted to at least one game, online or off. Shit, I've been hooked on just 360 Ghosts (2-4 hours/day) since I got my membership back.

Dude, I was so close to calling you out. I was like.. "no f'ing way". But wow, yeah.

Just for fun, what changed when you just upgraded like in the middle of playing a game?

Alrighty then! I have to say, BaddestEver, this was a great interview and it's always a pleasure having you on my threads. Catch this guy between the hours of 5-9 on BF4 for Xbox 1! Come on, give it up for BaddestEver!! *crickets* Good night everybody! *slams the microphone into your face* Is there anything else you'd like to add before we continue this on Live?

Alright! I get it! You want me to crush noobs with you. If I wasn't buying Christmas presents maybe that wouldn't be such a realistic venture. Just count me in, eventually.

You guys crack me up :o)

I've only played Ryse so far on the xb1 and it's BOR-ING! Perhaps I missed a side quest? I should spend more time admiring the scenery while British savages pound the snot out of me? Maybe I need to do some faffing about on AC instead?

Wait until L4D3 comes out... then we'll see how the xb1 really shines!

PS. CrackaLackN, we found your sword in the end.

You know me far too well for a complete stranger. :lol:

Actually, I thought if there would ever be an update to IB it would be on the xbox.

I haven't bought either system as I'm playing retro right now.

Aiming at PS4, but if some exclusive that I just HAVE TO HAVE comes out I'll buy an Xbone. I just doubt any major game that I want is worth getting an ad machine ;)

And any exclusives I'll play through on my cousin's xbone anyway :P

Much respect to both, could care less which people get other than finding "who I can play with" vs "who I can only play with if I buy the other console" lol

I must admit I don't know much about either one, basically because I'm out of the market for either, but can't the 1 be used as a cable provider almost? That could save you money right there. And the PS4 is better equipped hardware wise, I believe (by like 1%)?

I do have better friends and more of them on XBOX.. It'll be interesting to see what develops for each system in say, 2-3 years.

ps - I would of course buy the 1 if DF released a sequel to IB :P

Sign in to follow this