Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DFMatt

Oh hey, Alpha 2 is out!

I haven't seen matter go down when people use the replicator either.

Also there might be a slight issue with combat. A raider just docked to me, and when I ordered my guys to go explore they suddenly started teleporting all over the place and firing in random directions until a dead raider suddenly materialized in my pub.

Umm, I seriously hope you guys add more recipes and things and art assets, it doesnt make any sense that one could get a poached honeybat from 3 different vegetables

you should add more

and you should allow us to raise space chickens or something.

Also there might be a slight issue with combat. A raider just docked to me, and when I ordered my guys to go explore they suddenly started teleporting all over the place and firing in random directions until a dead raider suddenly materialized in my pub.

Hmm, while Dead Raider sounds like a nice Christmas present, it's not intended. We'll try to repro in the morning. In the meantime, if you have a savegame for which it seems to happen often, go ahead and send to support@doublefine.com. (If not, no worries, we'll go raider-happy tomorrow.)

How awesome is that something that was promised

due sometime in November

actually made it out on the 15th of November, as opposed to the 10th of December! :D

How awesome is that something that was promised
due sometime in November

actually made it out on the 15th of November, as opposed to the 10th of December! :D

It means its awesome, this also means that the developers are awesome.

Umm, I seriously hope you guys add more recipes and things and art assets, it doesnt make any sense that one could get a poached honeybat from 3 different vegetables

you should add more

There will be OODLES of VEGETEBOODLES.

I just didn't have time to do a whole bunch for this update, but we'll have more!

Technically we already have space chickens - though there isn't a mechanic in place to eat other citizens. Yet.

This bug fix made me smile, ha: "Bartenders now stand behind their bar while they serve drinks. Citizens walk up to the bar to order a drink."

Smiles

you should add more

There will be OODLES of VEGETEBOODLES.

I just didn't have time to do a whole bunch for this update, but we'll have more!

Technically we already have space chickens - though there isn't a mechanic in place to eat other citizens. Yet.

Yet?

Oh my god, you have no idea how much i love you guys right now.

I'd just like to say that this particular update has changed the game (in my humble opinion) from a fun space management game to a full on addicting and sleep time crusher game!

I find myself telling myself for about 3 hours each night, stop playing it's time for bed. Do I listen? only sometimes.

and i'm afraid to see what else you guys come up with, and happy too

I'd just like to say that this particular update has changed the game (in my humble opinion) from a fun space management game to a full on addicting and sleep time crusher game!

I find myself telling myself for about 3 hours each night, stop playing it's time for bed. Do I listen? only sometimes.

and i'm afraid to see what else you guys come up with, and happy too

Hopefully more interesting random events .....you shall be addicted forever...!!!!

BWAHAHAAHHAHAHA *cough**cough**Cough*..darn that ruined the moment.

Sign in to follow this