Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ech

Fire has caused a hull breach in main life support. What do you do?

Please pick one.

oh wow, it truncated the last two options for the poll (forum bug?). they were:

- Wait patiently at a derelict airlock and until you asphyxiate.

- Starjumps

Personally I would have picked Starjumps. Gotta keep active, you know?

I'll go for it

I would stand there and play a handheld game for awhile, by the tosty fire (since space is cold)

Then I would happily walk to the bar, ignoring the punctured airlock.

Well first thing I'd do is update my SpaceFace log to let everyone know about my killer abs.. then I'd toss my hands and run around flailing in a blind panic.

Sounds like an all your eggs in one basket problem, build multiple redundant rooms so you can still kinda operate with one down. But when a hole appears I would expect the crew to just lolly gag around posting to their space face account about the lack of fresh air. I would love if when a hull breach occurs they would cling to objects ion the floor. Hoping to get past the first decompressure wave so they can't tempt to quickly make it to a walkway to get air.

I'd go put on a suit and go repair it but... Well, I haven't slept much lately and I'm getting kind of sick of this nutrient paste. Maybe I'll just whine on spaceface instead.

The solution is simple, sleep on the floor next to a bed, then stand in the hall playing my hand held game, then update my spaceface. Then 'chat' to myself.

Sign in to follow this