Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN

what to play...

i need a good sim, tycoon or RTS game i could play. i already have sim city, warcraft and starcraft but tthats about it. anyone have any ideas about what i could play?

I know it looks kind of gay, but MySims was really fun on the wii. It was almost childish, but also smart. It took skill, but it was easy to catch on. Get me?

I thought Grim Grimoire as an RTS was good, but after you get over the fascination of the game it gets really repetitive (but boy does it get tough once you get going...). Plus, it's grim. That's awesome.

If you're into more cutesy things, Viva Pinata was fun while it lasted... but it unfortunately lasted only long enough that I learned how to play and that most of the game functions were broken (this is why we test games, Rare).

Then there are different sims like Harvest Moon... but I've been a HM fangirl since I was a wee one, and nothing good has come of the series since the days of the N64.

Also Odama on the Gamecube was fun... It was better with another person, I thought. One to work the flippers and the other to scream stuff into the mic.

Pikmin IS full of win...

Also, speaking of Rare, didn't they do Donkey Kong 64? That game was so classic, it's older than me and I was born before it came out. (pretend that makes sense please)

Sign in to follow this