Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DinkyTiny

T-Shirt Designs of the Future

Okay boys and gals,

What tees are you willing to buy from teh Double Fine Shop of the Future?

Personally, I want a black Linda shirt with lil' hot pink hearts.

G-Man with the stop sign, and "I work on the Road Crew". Or, y'know, variations on that theme.

Anything with the G-Man is good.

G-Man with the stop sign, and "I work on the Road Crew". Or, y'know, variations on that theme.

Anything with the G-Man is good.

a whole G-man set would be AWSOME! >,<

There are a lot of great quotes in that level.

Which quotes would you add to a g-man shirt?

I'd like one saying," I am making pie."

Oh another great shirt would be black with white lettering saying, " And the sea shall run white with his rage..."

and there can be a bottle of spilled milk below it

Man, I was designing a Milla shirt for my graphic arts class for silk-screening and never got around to making the actual shirt D: It was a rip-off of those iTunes silhouettes and the text would be "iDance".

Man, I was designing a Milla shirt for my graphic arts class for silk-screening and never got around to making the actual shirt D: It was a rip-off of those iTunes silhouettes and the text would be "iDance".

Be great on a Hot pink or Orange shirt <3

Something to do with the little army bunnies, and indeed, Mr. Bun. Any color would look cool, and the bunnies could scamper across the bottom of the shirt. Or perhaps, just one with 'Double Fine Action Forumer' (or 'forumite') for us users and misusers of DFAF in some classy font.

I think a shirt with...A manatee in a straightjacket with the caption "You've got the insanity...of a MANATEE!" That would be neat. And a shirt with the Psychonauts Emblem on it.

A whole bunch of G-Man shirts with different sayings would also pwn. Or one with Raz holding a stop sign and saying the Road Crew quote.

A whole bunch of G-Man shirts with different sayings would also pwn. Or one with Raz holding a stop sign and saying the Road Crew quote.

Maybe a shirt with the G-Men, a few of their sayings, and little thought bubbles over their heads showing the image they're seen as while holding their props! If all that will fit on a single shirt, that is.

Maybe a shirt with the G-Men, a few of their sayings, and little thought bubbles over their heads showing the image they're seen as while holding their props! If all that will fit on a single shirt, that is.

That'd probably work, if it would all fit on a shirt. Any shirt with a G-Man on it is instant win.

That'd probably work, if it would all fit on a shirt. Any shirt with a G-Man on it is instant win.

If we want to make an obscene number of shirts (and we do! Doublefine may not agree, of course, but we do) we could make a shirt for each G-Man, with their picture, prop, and mental image on the front, and all of their sayings on the back.

If we want to make an obscene number of shirts (and we do! Doublefine may not agree, of course, but we do) we could make a shirt for each G-Man, with their picture, prop, and mental image on the front, and all of their sayings on the back.

You could wear a different G-Man everyday for a month! (or at least a few weeks)

I got the urge to draw the manatee as well. I'll draw it later though, when I'm off my D'Artagan buzz. *has been drawing D'Artagan constantly for four days straight*

And I second that Meat Circus idea. And have a picture of lil Olly and his Bunny along with it.

Oooh, I'm all for a Pokeylope Shirt! And a Sheegor shirt would be cute. Especially if they used the big picture on the right in THIS concept art of her. The one where she's tripped and dropped a brain jar. I love that pic the best.

I also think a shirt with THIS on it would be awesome too. D'Artagan needs some love, too! Even if he never made it as a Playable Character. Poor guy. Knocked from being the main character and hero of the game to making a quick cameo, peeking out of an outhouse for 2 seconds during the last cutscene.

But under that picture, it could have a caption like "Puppies and Flowers and Birdies, oh my!" or "Perfectly Sane". Just spewing ideas, here. :3

(props to Tikara for hosting those on her Photobucket because the other links weren't working.)

I also think a shirt with THIS on it would be awesome too. D'Artagan needs some love, too! Even if he never made it as a Playable Character. Poor guy. Knocked from being the main character and hero of the game to making a quick cameo, peeking out of an outhouse for 2 seconds during the last cutscene.

But under that picture, it could have a caption like "Puppies and Flowers and Birdies, oh my!" or "Perfectly Sane". Just spewing ideas, here. :3

(props to Tikara for hosting those on her Photobucket because the other links weren't working.)

I want that now...

*pounds fist on table* I command G-Man shirts for all. Now. Before I do something evil. Again.

G-Man shirts? HOLLY APPROVES OF THIS NOTION. *thumbsup*

How about a Jasper shirt with some SCATHING CRITIQUE on it?

Or a Sasha shirt. He could be going "So... tacky! I can't... look... directly... at it!"

Another idea? Ranger!Cruller. "This shirt is off limits! Now GIT!"

Also, a chalkboard-green Boyd shirt where he's scribbling chalk conspiracies all over the front of it. possibly with "BEWARE THE COWS!" on the back of it.

...And a Bobby shirt. Yes, I am just saying that because I am obsessed.

G-man and Milkman t-shirts would be great. Also would like to see one with smashed open mental vault and Dogen with the squirrels.

And more artsy shirt with the silhouette of Lungfishopolis and the giant destroying it.

Holly, that chalkboard idea is AWESOME! And I love the milk bottle idea~ "The Sea Shall Run White With His Rage..." ..... *snerks* X3

and G-Man shirts? WANTWANTWANT~ Or maybe a Censor shouting "NO!" with the cross sign? :3

BUT THE BEST SHIRT OF ALLLLLLFSJRFSG.... Would be a picture of a looming Nightmare, with the caption "Welcome to your Nightmare", showing the sexy critter in all of its dark glory~ With their long curly horns and big.... glowing.... golden... lovely eyes.... *stares into space, drooling a bit* Nyaaaahhhh~ ¦3~

Look, everone has an affinity for strange things. For me it's Nightmares :3 That's just how I am~ X3

G-Man shirts? HOLLY APPROVES OF THIS NOTION. *thumbsup*

How about a Jasper shirt with some SCATHING CRITIQUE on it?

Or a Sasha shirt. He could be going "So... tacky! I can't... look... directly... at it!"

Another idea? Ranger!Cruller. "This shirt is off limits! Now GIT!"

Also, a chalkboard-green Boyd shirt where he's scribbling chalk conspiracies all over the front of it. possibly with "BEWARE THE COWS!" on the back of it.

...And a Bobby shirt. Yes, I am just saying that because I am obsessed.

I would absolutely buy one of those! The lamp was just so great lol

Sign in to follow this