Sign in to follow this  
taumel

.:. The best video games ever .:.

If you're playing on PC, Meat Circus isn't all that bad... it's the PS2 and Xbox versions which are hell.

Just to clarify; the Steam and Humble Bundle versions have the Meat Circus fix. The GOG version does not.

That's good to know, I heard that the PC version got a patch a while back and I think it addressed the Meat Circus section. Talking about it has me raring to play it again, I had some trouble getting it to work with my Xbox Controller on Linux - the camera would constantly pan around and the game wouldn't recognise the triggers. I was being a bit stubborn about playing it on Linux at the time, I've read about an unofficial patch for the PC version, I'll have to give it another look.

Are you perhaps referring to PsychoPad? I haven't tried it myself, since I've only played Psychonauts with a keyboard and mouse so far (before I got a controller).

By the way, I just realized I have you on my friend list on Steam. Are you a TTG refugee or something?

That's good to know, I heard that the PC version got a patch a while back and I think it addressed the Meat Circus section. Talking about it has me raring to play it again, I had some trouble getting it to work with my Xbox Controller on Linux - the camera would constantly pan around and the game wouldn't recognise the triggers. I was being a bit stubborn about playing it on Linux at the time, I've read about an unofficial patch for the PC version, I'll have to give it another look.

Are you perhaps referring to PsychoPad? I haven't tried it myself, since I've only played Psychonauts with a keyboard and mouse so far (before I got a controller).

By the way, I just realized I have you on my friend list on Steam. Are you a TTG refugee or something?

Oh, right. This is why:

Psychonauts is criminally cheap in this sale, I can't believe there are still people who haven't played the game but it'd be hard to pass up at this price.

Time Gentlemen Please & Ben There Dan That are fantastic games that I wouldn't have tried if not for a recommendation I had from a random guy on the internet. So - I'll be your random guy on the internet, recommending you buy them if you haven't already. They're great little point and click games with lots of real laugh-out-loud moments (their humour is quite British and they make a lot of pub references so YMMV).

So far I've bought Don't Starve and Just Cause 2.

I'm a little late to this thread but I'd like to be considered for future TF2 fun.

I'm a bad soldier and a worse spy but I've been complimented on my Medic and Engi skills.

I've added my Steam profile to my signature; I'll add everyone who's posted their Steam profile so far.

You posted on DFAF two times in July before (it seemed until now) disappearing forever.

I've only played the "un-fixed" version. It wasn't *that* bad for me. It was easily the hardest part of the game, but I never felt it needed to be "fixed".

Updated the list (first entry) with some games i'm looking forward to play in 2014 (if i find enough time and they'll get finished within time). Somehow it's frightening that i almost have 12 games together already before the year even started. Makes it feel so planned and less spontaneously.