Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
solidsprite

Sarcasmic!: The DFAF Community Roasting Game

I believe she followed that with "Is this why they call you 'wee'? Oh wait, they call you zee don't they?"

thats never been proven!!!

and obama......shuuutt up

I don't know how you stand it. Just hearing your girly voice drives me crazy.

Yes, kids. I know you can't "hear" anyone over the internet...at least in a forum and through text...UNLESS you have a screen reader, but I don't so,... maybe you do and that would be nice, but it wasn't really what I was going for.

theres no proof! the only person on DFAF who has heard my voice (besides me) is ross! hahahaha! oh yeah and back to insulting you....you suck...

I can vouch for Zee man. I've heard his voice. He's pretty darn manly I tell you. My speakers actually blew after he said his first sentence because the deep barotone to his voice. I would have heard more of your voices if we all got together sometime to play on xbox live. *Gives the Evil Eye*

Anyways, do you ever wonder exactly who's voice it is your hearing inside your head? For example when your reading, who's voice do you hear? Is that your inner voice, or like something else? Or are you even hearing a voice at all, does it just get translated into information your brain then processes?

These are the stupid things I think about.

Uh.... uhm....

YOUR MOM!!!

Woo!! BEAT THAT

So why are you necoroposting all of these threads?

stupid bump

jj -1 cool point

(also, why did you screengrab your avatar from a ytmnd?)

I don't know what a screengrab is, and I certainly didn't do that from a ytmnd. I 100% legitimately came up with this avatar by myself, any likeness is a coincidence.

Hot, yeah. Any post you do IS a stupid bump

Leroy, your dad.

edit: hey you changed your post

(i was talking about your last avatar by the way)

I still didn't screengrab it, and you missed my updated post that TOTALLY BURNED you, since this is a roasting game.

Sign in to follow this